Which CSI: Miami character are you? take the quiz!!!!

1089171516_TimSpeedle.jpg

No need to say more huh? Speed :D

:D :cool:

You are Horatio Caine. You're the bold and courageous leader, like a hero from the stories of old. You care deeply for the world around you and the people in it, always putting your all into the work you do.
YAY...I'm the boss :lol:

You are Tim Speedle. A bit of an introvert, but still a great friend to the few you hold dear to you. Sarcasm and apparent apathy are common defense mechanisms you put into use, but you really are a caring person at heart.

I figured this is who I would get.

I am Eric Delko!
A young soul full of life and a curiosity for the world around you. You know when to take life seriously, and when it's time to relax and have a good time. Your somewhat childish demeanor should make you difficult to take seriously, but your pride in your work and responsibility make it otherwise.
Childish demeanor? Hee! :D

I got Alexx :D

You are Alexx Woods. You are a genuinely loving soul, and the picture perfect mother-like figure. Your great compassion is most admirable, especially since you're the one usually found in less-than enviable positions.

I got Horatio. :( I`m so disappointed. The resy characters have more good description.

...always putting your all into the work you do....

:lol: If this can be hear from my uni teachers or boss at work

I got Eric Delko. A young soul full of life and a curiosity for the world around you. You know when to take life seriously, and when it's time to relax and have a good time. Your somewhat childish demeanor should make you difficult to take seriously, but your pride in your work and responsibility make it otherwise.
----
I'm not completely surprised. But I have a bit of Calleigh in me too and its not b/c I'm a good shot. Some of her relationship issues I can relate too!

I got Speedle as well.

You are Tim Speedle. A bit of an introvert, but still a great friend to the few you hold dear to you. Sarcasm and apparent apathy are common defense mechanisms you put into use, but you really are a caring person at heart.

Sounds about right to me, especially the introvert part, but I am not that sarcastic, I think.

Oh, and by the way, this was the second time I was taking the quiz, because the first time was a few days ago, but I had to interrupt it because there was thunder and it was messing up with my signal :rolleyes:

Back