Which CSI: Miami character are you? take the quiz!!!!

i got speed. .

You are Tim Speedle. A bit of an introvert, but still a great friend to the few you hold dear to you. Sarcasm and apparent apathy are common defense mechanisms you put into use, but you really are a caring person at heart.

Just happened upon this and gave it a go....I'm Horatio Caine...OMG! I'm still laughing. And when I think about it....that's probably fairly accurate...except that my one-liners are soooo much better than his and in my very humble opinion, my delivery and timing is much better. Then again...since I am patterned after St. Horatio...my opinion of myself would probably be fairly high, right? Fun quiz!

You are Horatio Caine. You're the bold and courageous leader, like a hero from the stories of old. You care deeply for the world around you and the people in it, always putting your all into the work you do.

Woah! I got my crush.. er.. I mean my fave miami guy. -grins-

^ I think part of the reason a lot of people are getting Speed is because many of the people with those results are Speed fans. :lol: It's natural that we'd be 'attracted' in a sense to the character's personality if we show it ourselves every once in a while.

Or I might just be getting too into it. :lol: Maybe there are just more and more sarcastic and introverted people out there nowadays, lol.

I got Speed too, but that's probably because er, I tend to have a smart mouth on me sometimes. :eek: I swear I'm just the introvert type. *whistles*

i know me too Speed_Cochrane ;) and i agree with you in both instances. I think some of it has to do with some of us who are big Speed fans just know his style and how he think and acts. and some of us are just smart***es! :lol: as for me i'm both :D

Haaa....I'm Tim Speedle, who would hve thought :D

1089171516_TimSpeedle.jpg

I'm sorry, but I am new to this forum... Where can you take this quiz?!

Thanks again in advance, and for the inconvenience.

i cant believe it but i' m Eric!? lol! Maybe its the family part cause the dating part is very different!

Back