Which character...

Oh the hilarity of Nick having the most votes! :lol:

Eh, I voted Nick too. Don't watch Miami, therefore I don't know who Delko is. Danny's? Totally Sarah McLachlan.

Alrighty, another week, another question. Let's go with some ladies this time (I'll include Sara since she only left recently and there isn't another female CSI on Vegas at the moment):

Yeah, I'm the first!
I voted, how you can see, for Sara, I think Montana wouldn't have the guts and Nat would rather make one on her ankle or shoulder.

I'm going to have to go with Sara on this one, too. I'm not sure why, but between all three she just seemed the most likely.

Dynamo1 said:
Faylinn said:
there isn't another female CSI on Vegas at the moment):
What is Catherine, a transvestite?

These are all non-lead CSI females. What Faylinn is meaning is that there isn't another supporting female cast member to fill Sara's spot.

Unless, you consider Ronnie Lake, who only did a few episode guest stint.

Also, my vote goes to Sara. She seems like a tattoo gal. :p

These are all non-lead CSI females. What Faylinn is meaning is that there isn't another supporting female cast member to fill Sara's spot.
Yeah. I had the lead guys, the lead women, the coroners, the lab techs, then I started with the rest of the CSIs--there wasn't another female CSI besides Catherine to use. Sorry I wasn't more clear, but I'd assumed people would know I'd used Catherine already. ;)

Back