Which character would you go on the 'Amazing Race' with ?

Re: Which character would you go on the 'Amazing Race' with

I would pick Emily or Rory

Miami: Emily/Ryan
New York: Carmine/Eddie
Las Vegas: Greg/George

If it would be characters... haha I would pick Horatio. he never loses haha

Hmmmm...
As my teammate, I would have to go with Mac - his marine training would possibly give him an edge in strength, smarts, perseverance, and overall tactics/logic. Plus, I agree with whomever mentioned cuddling up with him on the plane... :p

Celeb pairings? Would love to see Carmine/Louise Lombard, I think they'd kick serious butt. Plus, whatta helluva pretty team... Although with they also seem like they might be cracking eachother up more often than not...LOL. But it would be fun to watch!

I would go with Danny. Because he is really smart, funny, and competitive. (and he is super sexy and wow...)

CSI:LV- Nick. He's really fit and he'd definitely know what he was doing.

CSI:Miami- Calleigh or Eric. They both strike me as really strong, perservering people. They'd make it, and so would I.

CSI:NY- Either Danny or Flack. Why? It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they're both probably fit and able to do the Amazing Race. It's just because they're pretty.

I would pick Archie or Greg, cause they would keep the humor going throughout the whole race, which is the one thing you need to keep going (yes I am obsessed with TAR and memorize everything Phil says) :D

I would pick Greg, even though Cath is my fave character - okay, I'd pick'em both. :)

i would go with Nick for sure :D ,
for tow special things about him, one: his physical athletic state.
& tow: his temper, i mean if he get furstrated or angry or sad he is the type of charecter that make u stick around for incouragement & cheer :D & i would love him to do the same to me. :lol:

Definitely Nick- he is easy going, brave and would be a fun person to travel the world with

I'd have to agree with you there..and another plus side - i'd never get sick of looking at him! ;)

Back