Which character would you go on the 'Amazing Race' with ?

Re: Which cherictor would you go on the 'Amazing Race' with

I would go on it with either Sofia (Cause she would kick butt) or Greg (Same reason as Sandle_Luver) or Ryan (Miami) or Stella (NY)

Celebs
LV - Louise/Eric (Hey if I can't go on it with them, I still want them to be on)
NY - Melina/Carmine (They also would kick butt)
Miami - David/Anyone else (Because I would love to see him lose, especially if he is anything like his character)

I'd go with Flack. He's seems like a pretty calm guy. That and he's in good shape.

The celebrity edition..Eddie and Carmine. :D

I'll choose Sara, Megan, Aiden! They are the three I like from different parts...:)

George and Jorja for a celebrity AR, that would be so cool, he's smart, she's smart, he's in tip top shape and there just to darn cute together!! that would rock!!!

Sara, without a doubt. She's LOYAL, above all else, smart, fit, willing to go above and beyond, and totally compatible with my personality. Sara and I will ROCK Amazing Race 2007!

I picked Nick and Sara, Nick can run fast and Sara run along with him. They are so closed and they have never get in argue long. Nick is Sara's cowboy and Sara is Nick's sunshine and they very protect of each other.

For my partner...i would choose Nick!! For many reasons. He's smart, athletic and so on!!
For actor/actress...i would choose Jorja and George!! They would make a perfect team!! Both are smart, athletic and they get along so well together!!

i would go with catherine cause she looks sorta athletic. Me and her would probably make an awesome team but we would argue constantly!!! :lol:

I'd choose Grissom. With his intelligence he'd be able to figure anything out.

I'd force Ryan and be all "Read the Map! let's GO! Let's GO!" and be kicked off for being incompetant.

LV: Catherine, Nick and Sara :)
Miami: Calleigh and Eric :)
NY: Mac and Stella :)

Re: Which charactor would you go on the 'Amazing Race' with

lol, Palm, I believe that.

I'd take Nick and Cath or Mac and Stella.

Back