Which character would you go on the 'Amazing Race' with ?

nicksarafan2

Pathologist
just wondering, because I would choose Nick, mainly because he could do all the hard stuff and he's smart!!

so what y'all think?

Re: Which cherictor would you go on the 'Amazing Race' with

thats a good question I would probably choose Sara because her and I are so much alike (in everyway) we'd probably get along well and we'd probably make fun of everyone else
HERES a BETTER question
If they were to do a Celebrity Amazing Race which two actors would you choose to play?
Me personally it would have to be GE and JF I feel as though they would seriously beat the crap out of all the other teams

nicksarafan2: Warrick, Nick, or Catherine. Can't really decide.

SaraSidleStokes: Gary [or George] and Marg would make an awsome team!

Re: Which character would you go on the 'Amazing Race' with

That's one reality show I would love to be on (please make a Canadian version someone!!).

hmm....as for characters, out of all the three shows...I'd probably pick Nick to be my partner...or maybe Delko. They both seem up for anything.

For celebrity AR, I think Emily and Jonathan (MIA), Carmine and Eddie (NY) or George and Jorja (Vegas) would make good teams.

NICK or FLACK. They're both gentlemen so I bet they get to do the tough challenges. It also helps a lot that they're both so hot and I could drool over them 24/7.
SaraSidleStokes said:
If they were to do a Celebrity Amazing Race which two actors would you choose to play?
George Eads/Jorja Fox
George Eads/Gary Dourdan
Eddie Cahill/Gary Sinese
Melina/Marg --> They will so kick ass against all the guys!

Adding other CSI: charater:

NY: Carmine/Eddie
Miami: Adam/Ryan [or Emily]

I agree with the George/Gary pairing too. :D

I'd go with Mac, he WAS a marine, probably got all sorts of training that would come in handy. Plus, eye candy!

Well, clearly I'd choose Nick... for so many reasons! ;)

As a twosome, I'd take Nick and Warrick. Sorry, I just can't choose Sara- did you see her running in that relay in that season 4 episode? She doesn't look like an athlete! :lol:

I would pair up with Flack. He has long legs like me so we'd be able to run more quicker and take longer strides then other teams. Plus, he's such a gentleman so he'd probably do challenges that I couldn't do. Also, it doesn't hurt that my partner is sexy as hell :devil:.

As for pairing actors & actresses together...

Melina & Marg
Gary & George
Adam & Carmine

I'd pick Jorja and George from LV (love them both and they get along sooo well!) and Emily and Jon or Jon and Adam from Miami.

Mac, Mac, Mac! I just love the thought of snuggling up with him on the plane rides! And like someone said, Marine, he's in great shape for the challenges.

Actors, not sure, maybe Gary and Melina?

I would totally pick Flack. He's cute and he's strong plus he carries a gun!lol:D

I would pick Danny from NY to go on the Amazing Race with me. He seems very strong and strong-willed and very determined so I think he would be a great partner.

I think that Marg and Melina would be a good team. They seem like strong and tough women! I bet they would have a good chance of beating the guys!

Back