Where you from?

And yes, I HATE the German dubbing!!!! Especially Horatio's German voice!!! Uuuuaaaarrrrgghhh!!!!! :rolleyes:

i kow what you mean...
they used it in a bbc documentary
about murdered animals..
it was so strange... :D

Cabazon, California, USA home of the world's largest manmade dinosaur(it's got a gift shop INSIDE of it)
Cabazon's right next to Palmsprings if any of you have heard of it

Rotterdam, Holland, we have..ehhh..not that's much that worth noting actually. But it's a nice city, really it is :)

I'm from Estonia..I don't think I need to specify,cause you wouldn't know where it is anyway :D

I do :p takes btw 18mins to fly from Helsinki to Tallin by helicopter. I should visit there again... I mean the whole country, not just Tallin. Btw, are you familiar with Anu Saagim? She's here pretty well known, especially after comment "even Estonian streetwhores are prettier than Finnish women" :|

My best friend is from finland.

ooo... cool. You ever make your best friend to talk Finnish and then laugh at it? :p
I was in England and they were "oh come on! say something in Finnish" and then I did and they laughed :p

born in the Bronx, lived in the Netherlands, now back in the Bronx

I'm from The Netherlands. I live near Eindhoven and I study in Maastricht (where I live in a student room on weekdays)

Hmm I wonder where all the Dutch people are, coz I know there are a lot around here :D
Here is another one :D
I am born and raised in Den Helder in the Netherlands, it is not a big city but I like it here. :lol:

Btw, are you familiar with Anu Saagim? She's here pretty well known, especially after comment "even Estonian streetwhores are prettier than Finnish women" :|
LOL :lol:

I'm from Norway! :D

Siri... I didn't think it was funny :p
Gee... there is some ugly people, like in every country. But that was just insulting :|

I thought it was pretty funny, cause I know it's not true :p :lol:
We definitely have a lot of ugly people here too.. Like Thomas Alsgaard :lol:

LOL. Every country has ugly people. Canada has it's fair share. And the United States have Bush. See? It all works out in the end.

Back