Where you from?

I am originally from N.Y.C. and Provincetown, Mass. When my parents died, I went to live with my brother in Berkeley, CA. Since December 1998, I've been living in Santa Rosa, CA.

I have a friend who's a teacher from Vancouver, British Columbia.

Portugal here

well i actually live in Portugal(porto) but a lot of my family live in th uk..(in buxton near sheffield and manchester)and i am there a lot of the time(that´s why i usually say i am from the uk)and my grandmother comes from germany(Lübeck), so very international family...

Sweet, they have CSI in Portugal. I live in Connecticut, USA but my parents are from Portugal. We're going their this summer, good to know I won't be deprived of CSI.

I can beat everyone here in random cultural mixes. I am the biggest cultural mutt of all time.

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. But my family is from South Africa. My mom has French Canadian in her, but the rest of my family comes from such places as:

France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Ghana, Swaziland, Germany, China, United States, England, Scotland, Ireland.

So I'm pretty much a mutt. I have EVERYTHING in me. I'm actually 1/4 black, but to look at me you'd never know it.

Australia is pretty!!! the little boys I babysit are from Australia, from the photos they've shown me, it looks gorgeous!!!

I'm from a little tiny town in the state of Arkansas...or the middle of nowhere I like to call it.

I'm from Germany. Wilhelmshaven. But I was born in Lübeck. (or Luebeck. As you like... ;))

Back