Where you from?

I know where it is!! *waves hands in the air* The capital is Tallin! :lol:

I've been around, so here is my moving story :p
These places are all in canada:
Born in Happy Valley, Goose Bay Labrador (what a place to be born eh? happy valley. thats what it says on my passport too. people always laugh about it haha)
Then when i was 2 we moved to Oromocto, New Brunswick, when i was 8 we moved to St Johns, Newfieland (as i call it), then at 14 moved to Borden/Barrie, Ontario, and at 17 moved to Israel.
And I am moving back to Barrie, Ontario this summer, and to new York in a few years :p
Lots of moving for me haha

nice....
and you like it?
Yes I do like it! Although I don't live directly in Frankfurt.... more like in the surrounding forrest called 'Spessart' where Snow White and the Little Red Riding Hood still roam the streets..... ;)

And yes, I HATE the German dubbing!!!! Especially Horatio's German voice!!! Uuuuaaaarrrrgghhh!!!!! :rolleyes:

Off topic for a sec--Yes and have you heard Horatio's and Speed's voices dubbed in spanish? OY VE! Either switch them around or fix em..

Aww I love Canada....St.Albert is the best kept secret :lol:

I'm a Canadian. I live in Glace Bay, Nova Scotia on Cape Breton Island. I moved to Hamilton, Ontario when I was 8 and lived there for 15 years. Now I'm back in Cape Breton.

I'm from The Netherlands. I live near Eindhoven and I study in Maastricht (where I live in a student room on weekdays)

Hmm I wonder where all the Dutch people are, coz I know there are a lot around here :D

Im from a wee village about 25 miles outside Glasgow, Scotland (WOO) and i've lived here all my life.

well i actually live in Portugal(porto) but a lot of my family live in th uk..(in buxton near sheffield and manchester)and i am there a lot of the time(that´s why i usually say i am from the uk)and my grandmother comes from germany(Lübeck), so very international family...

Back