Where you from?

Tinkerbell said:
DaWacko said:
PintSizeGenius said:
Everyone always says when they come to the UK, that's it's great, but I can't wait to leave.

Well I have always said that 1) they drive on the WRONG side
You know, It's everyone else who drives on the wrong side, not us. :lol: :p

Hehe... most of the world would disagree with you :p

Tinkerbell said:
DaWacko said:
PintSizeGenius said:
Everyone always says when they come to the UK, that's it's great, but I can't wait to leave.

Well I have always said that 1) they drive on the WRONG side
You know, It's everyone else who drives on the wrong side, not us. :lol: :p

Nonono...we drive on the right side :p :p :lol:

babylon5girl said:
(PS: I'm talking about the actual grass, not the crappy music, I hate it. *shudder*)

did you know that a few months ago they passed a bill that made bluegrass the official music of kentucky? i cracked up when i read that. they need to find better things to do with their time up in frankfort.

i'm from central ky too! lake cumberland! but now i live in western ky. boo. oh well, better than eastern ky i suppose. :D (i'm a hilltopper so its required that i hate eku)

csi_fan18 said:
where is everyone from?

I'm from Reading, England. Birthplace of Ricky Gervais and Kate Winslet. :)
Illinois, all the way baby! Home of Abraham Lincoln.(The license plates has his face on it. :) lol

Calihan said:
Actually Lincoln was born in Kentucky not Illinois sorry.
I know, but that's not what I meant. :) Our school always told us he wasn't born their but he grew up their. In my opinion that's your home place, the place with all the memories. Even though I WAS born in Illinois. If that makes sense. It makes sense in my noggin. *Taps head*

Back