Where did you go to college/universtiy?

I went to Cornell University and studied Chemistry and Chemical Biology and then moved on to Weill Medical College and undertook the MD programe.

Well I havn't even started Universtiy but I am in September. I'm going to UofL (Universty of Lethbridge...Lethbridge is a city in Alberta Canada)

I went to Manchester Metropolitan University studying for an HND in Clothing Design and Technology, I found out I passed a few weeks ago I'm just waiting for the certificate to come through.

ShuriyuCSI said:
catwarfan said:
I went to Malaspina University College in Nanaimo, British Columbia. It was a dual program with the University of Victoria where I got my Bachelor's degree. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies.

Take Care,
Dayna
Hoo rah! Go Mala!
I'm currently in highschool, but a few of my friends are attending Malaspina in Nanaimo here.. Mom went there too. o_O;

I loved going to Malaspina. I had a blast there. I graduated in 2000. I forgot to mention I have a minor in political science. My dad also went to Malaspina and did the same program. I guess it runs in the family. We had some of the same teachers lol.

FYI - Liberal studies aka the classics - All the humanities rolled into one ( history, sociology, psychology, philosophy, political science). It was a fascinating course. My philosophy teacher taught at Oxford before.

Take Care,
Dayna

I haven't started yet but I hope the Philipps-university in Marburg (north of Frankfurt)will take me this year (Human-biologie). Allready waiting for 3 years now (damn numerus clausus) :mad:

im not brainy enough to go to uni but i attended calderdale college (halifax) to do my hairdressing and bradford college to do my travel and tourism AVCE which is the same as 2 a'levels.
quite supprised myself on my grades tho, did pretty well for a cabbage "c" & "b" was a double award

i graduated from CSI :D (college of staten island), i'm actually still in the school for the graduate program

well i just got in UBC(university of British Columbia)!!!!!!!! i'm goig to study forensics there. the campus looks really good. i think i'll like it there. has any one else been to UBC?

I did my BA (Homs) at De Montfort University in Bedford U.K. Bedford is about 5o miles north of London and pretty much in the middle of Oxford and Cambridge.

Oh hey nessy what did you study??

I have friends who studied at DeMontford in Bedford and my mum trained as a PE teacher there many years ago when it was a teacher training college :D

University of East Anglia in Norwich, UK, where I got my BA (Hons) in American Studies. :)

Back