Where did you go to college/universtiy?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ladyhunter, Jul 11, 2006.

1. never_a_promise

never_a_promise Pathologist

I went to Cornell University and studied Chemistry and Chemical Biology and then moved on to Weill Medical College and undertook the MD programe.

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Well I havn't even started Universtiy but I am in September. I'm going to UofL (Universty of Lethbridge...Lethbridge is a city in Alberta Canada)

3. Sandle_Luver

Sandle_Luver Witness

I havent gotten that far in life yet...lol

4. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

I went to Manchester Metropolitan University studying for an HND in Clothing Design and Technology, I found out I passed a few weeks ago I'm just waiting for the certificate to come through.

5. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

I loved going to Malaspina. I had a blast there. I graduated in 2000. I forgot to mention I have a minor in political science. My dad also went to Malaspina and did the same program. I guess it runs in the family. We had some of the same teachers lol.

FYI - Liberal studies aka the classics - All the humanities rolled into one ( history, sociology, psychology, philosophy, political science). It was a fascinating course. My philosophy teacher taught at Oxford before.

Take Care,
    Dayna

6. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

Oxford (English Language & Literature)

Columbia (Ed.M.)

Columbia (MA - English)

Ali

7. Maxi

Maxi Dead on Arrival

I haven't started yet but I hope the Philipps-university in Marburg (north of Frankfurt)will take me this year (Human-biologie). Allready waiting for 3 years now (damn numerus clausus) :mad:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

im not brainy enough to go to uni but i attended calderdale college (halifax) to do my hairdressing and bradford college to do my travel and tourism AVCE which is the same as 2 a'levels.
    quite supprised myself on my grades tho, did pretty well for a cabbage "c" & "b" was a double award

9. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I went to Lusíada University of Lisbon and got my degree in Management. (that was ages ago :rolleyes:)

10. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

i graduated from CSI :D (college of staten island), i'm actually still in the school for the graduate program

11. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

well i just got in UBC(university of British Columbia)!!!!!!!! i'm goig to study forensics there. the campus looks really good. i think i'll like it there. has any one else been to UBC?

12. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

That's so cool, cuz you have the ...@CSI.edu or something-like email address, right? :D

13. nessy

nessy Witness

I did my BA (Homs) at De Montfort University in Bedford U.K. Bedford is about 5o miles north of London and pretty much in the middle of Oxford and Cambridge.

14. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh hey nessy what did you study??

I have friends who studied at DeMontford in Bedford and my mum trained as a PE teacher there many years ago when it was a teacher training college :D

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

University of East Anglia in Norwich, UK, where I got my BA (Hons) in American Studies. :)