Where did the dog come from?

Sorry to keep posting but I just remembered this. I don't know if this is the right spot to put this so feel free to move it if it isn't. Forgive me for my lack of details on episode names.

In a recent episode I saw Grissom and Sara laying on a bed with a dog. Grissom then got up to go work on his miniaure and motioned for the dog to follow him. Where did this dog come from? Is it Sara's? I can't imagine Grissom having a dog but it would be cool if he did.

Also, if anyone knows anything about 'who' is playing the dog and the breed or mix (don't remember what it looked like) that would be cool to!

I'll try to stop posting so much now, and just reply..

Thanks for any information!

That's cool! No wonder the dog wasn't watching a trainer but rather Billy! George Eads dog appeared in "Dog Eat Dog" didn't it, a Golden Retreiver if I remember correctly. Now that I think about it I remember the dog being a boxer.

Any of you guys know if either Billy or George trains their own dog? I'm always interested in dog trivia because I train and show them.

CSIdoglover54 said:
That's cool! No wonder the dog wasn't watching a trainer but rather Billy! George Eads dog appeared in "Dog Eat Dog" didn't it, a Golden Retreiver if I remember correctly. Now that I think about it I remember the dog being a boxer.
George's dog, Mavrick, was in Burked second season opener.

Billy's dog, the one on the show, is a Boxer. Best breed ever!! (I have 3)

Musicluvr325 said:

I have a boxer too and I agree they are the best breed.

Once they get older they're so calm but no matter the age they have the best personalities and are relaxed and friendly.

When you watch Burked second season 1 episode. Just watch Nick when he pet the dog, that his dog real-life, Golden Retriver, I love Golden Retriver and Boxer breed and other dog, German Shepherd.

I just watched this ep. last night, and was going "wow that dog sure acts freindly towards Nick" and that's why, it's his dog! very cute, and I love Golden Retrivers.. ;)

Calihan said:
Musicluvr325 said:

I have a boxer too and I agree they are the best breed.

Once they get older they're so calm but no matter the age they have the best personalities and are relaxed and friendly.
Yep, and they're so loving. If you're good to them, they give everything they have.

Back