What's your job?

I did Teaching Practice (BA) and then I did an MA in Western Literature and Culture. At the moment I'm teaching English and French as second languages at a secondary school. I teach to first, second and third classes there, so most of the kids are between 12 and 15.. some are 16 though. So far, great experiences, except the third class.. *shuts mouth because I'm not allowed to swear here* :p

hhunter said:
SaraSidleStokes said:
I've been a preschool teacher for awhile now at the moment I teach four and five year olds but in the Past I've taught 2 and 3 year olds , I really enjoy it the only thing I DONT like is when people assume all I do is babysit that is NOT what we're about we actually TEACH they learn things *Shrugs* but whatever

I teach preschool also,
and I agree, it's maddening when people think all you do is "babysit" or "how hard can it be to watch little kids"
Harder than you think :)
I have my CDA and my ECE and am possibly going to go back to teaching next September :D
I know You know what I say to them "hmm wanna trade me places because quite honestly I dont think you can handle one day doing my job" and honestly most of them are office workers HOW easy would it be to sit on your rear and do that kind of job all day (no offense to those of you that work in a office for a living)

I studied Clothing Design and technology at uni and recently passed with a HND, at the moment I'm working part-time in a toyshop till I decided which part of fashion I want to follow.

Ideally I would like to be a pirate :lol:, or failing that I would be Mrs Szmanda, but thats not happening either so I'll guess I'll wake up :lol:

I'm a political fundraiser at a women's political (duh!) organization in the US. I studied International Relations and United States Foreign Policy, neither of which have anything to do with my current job (yay Master's Degree!)

I would love to work for the US State Department to see what it's like.

Wow, this is cool. I didn't know if people would respond :) I work in the nutrient analytical services dep. of a lab as a lab assistant while I attend community college. It's an awesome job :D I'll probably transfer, I'm thinking of maybe going to art school for photography, but then again I like science too (although photo has a scientific component, sorta).

i am ghostbuster! :D i work in White Noise agency. :) i am responsible about tehnology :p everyboy call me Hack (hacker) :)
ok,ok i shut my mouth :lol:

Back