What's your ethnic background?

glam_chic86

Head of the Graveyard Shift
I'm....

Greek(from my mom's side)
Croatian(from my dad's side)

But I was born and raised in Canada.

I am

German(my moms side) and Japanese( my dads side)
But born and raised in Canada!! All though I'd like to go to school in the states next year

Cool. I know this girl who's half Chinese and half Ukrinain(sp?) and she said that she wants to be half German and half Japanese. Anyway, I'm from Vancouver BC.

All Irish on my father's side.

On my mother's side...her dad was English, her mother was from a very small town in the former Soviet Union...she left before the Bolshevik Revolution and there's some dispute as to whether the town was in Kazakhstan or Russia as they left the counry en masse, but from the look of my Nana and her sisters, I'm guessing it's modern-day Kazakhstan (that branch of the family looks slightly Asian). Interestingly, my Nana's family stayed in Germany for a couple of years before finishing the journey to America, so while I'm not German by blood, we have a decent few German cultural "bits" mixed in amongst the Russian/Kazakh stuff...

And I've lived in California most of my life - originally Northern.

--Robin

Mexican/Native American from my mom's side (I call it Californian though :p)
Norwegian, English, Irish, Scottish, an German from my dad's

I lived in So Cal before moving to Virginia

Irish, Welsh, Scottish, a little German, and a little Cherokee.

I've lived in Tennessee my whole life. Although I still plan to move to Vegas one of these days.

Mom's side - German, Irish, and Belgian.

Dad's side - **shrugs** Have no idea.

I've lived in Indiana, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, and Texas.

Filipino pride!
Both sides for that matter! bahaha
but I was raised in Canada..
I'm first generation born and raised here since my parents moved from the Philippines to Canada.

I'm the biggest cultural mutt ever. I have pale skin and light brown hair and blue eyes, but I'm actually part black. It's fun to see people's faces when I tell them I'm mixed race, especially if I get to humiliate people after they've just made a racist joke. Like once a friend of mine who is more obviously mixed then me left and someone called her a zebra, so I told them I was mixed too and they turned the brightest red ever.

But I have biological family from South Africa, Nigeria, Rhodesia, Zimbabwe, Ghana, England, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Australia, Portugal, Spain, Canada, The USA, The Netherlands, Belgium, and pretty much everywhere, lol. hence calling myself a "cultural mutt". :p

Half italian, half Ukranian. Where the Ukranian comes in, I don't know (I mean the way I act. It's from my dad's side though. I love my italian side though. I mean really. New York accent and italian. HOW SEXY IS THAT?! lol *egomaniac*

Back