What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

I have a picture of the Starship Enterprise on mine, but most long time board members probably expected that.

My wallpaper has a bunch of starfish on it...exciting. :p lol I'd change it but then my brother just changes it back. :mad:

Posted by Arkee:
Posted by CanadianWinter:
Here is mine, its from the corpse bride. mmm Johnny Depp does the voice of the guy lighing the candel..its pretty hott!!!

MY WALLPAPER! wOoT!

i decided to take a sceen cap because its my DESKTOP and its terribly boring lol
I double that w00t! Oh, man, I so love you right now for that wallpaper. (Cannot WAIT for Corpse Bride :lol:)

My wallpaper can be found here. :p

Oh i cant wait eaither! i love the Trailer! its so much more smother than Nightmare Before Christmas, and Danny elfman seemed to have out done him self on the music, from what ive heard from others and from the trailer

Posted by Arkee:
Here is mine, its from the corpse bride. mmm Johnny Depp does the voice of the guy lighing the candel..its pretty hott!!!

MY WALLPAPER! wOoT!

i decided to take a sceen cap because its my DESKTOP and its terribly boring lol
I double that w00t! Oh, man, I so love you right now for that wallpaper. (Cannot WAIT for Corpse Bride :lol:)

Oh i cant wait eaither! i love the Trailer! its so much more smother than Nightmare Before Christmas, and Danny elfman seemed to have out done him self on the music, from what ive heard from others and from the trailer

wOoT wOoT!! Corpse Bride is gonna rock!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Posted by GilGrissomCSI:
Posted by Arkee:

MY WALLPAPER! wOoT!

wOoT wOoT!! Corpse Bride is gonna rock!!!!! :D :D :D :D

It is. anyone here that doesn;t know what we're talking about go check out the trailer im sure EVERYONE will agree lol

and my desktop is now the same as Agertays.

Back