What's Your Birthdate?/The Happy Birthday Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B-day Kazzy (and all others)!! Sorry I didn't come with presents.. but I'm a greedy person, I don't share :p

Ohh hold on *grabs liquorice out of pocket* here you can have this.. it was there for the week already, I won't be eating it anymore..

Hehe, thanks a lot guys. :D I hope the other people who has birthdays today have a good day too!

Hmpfft..it says at the bottom that there are no birthdays today! I feel forgotten! So is this what over-2-years membership brings you? Forgotten listed birthdays? Ah..well. :p

Happy birthday kazzy! Here's a...let me check my pocket. If Jayne had something in her pocket, I might too....Ahh!! Here it is, a little tortoise! Been living in my pocket for a week. :lol:

kazzy, I think Anthony disconnected the birthday function on the main page. But you get to share your special day with Nicki Lynn Aycox (Ellie Brass #1), Bobcat Goldthwait (Season 3 "Last Laugh"), Lenny Kravitz, Genie Francis, Margaret Colin, Joe Penny, Sally Ride, Philip Michael Thomas, Hank Williams Jr, Stevie Nicks, Pam Grier, Levon Helm, Brent Musburger, Miles Davis, Roy Dotrice, James Arness, Jay Silverheels, Peter Cushing, and John "Duke" Wayne.

Aww, tortoises are so cute. I had two once. One grew too big, the other one drowned. :s. Don't ask.

And I bet that gift covers it all! Ahaha! I can tell Wibble, that you are enjoying Photoshopping pictures! :D :D :D.

Happy Birthday Kazzy!

Are we supposed to be giving things out of our pocket? Hmm... (checks pockets) Here's a cough-drop just for you Kazzy! :D

CSIsMANIAC said:
And I bet that gift covers it all! Ahaha! I can tell Wibble, that you are enjoying Photoshopping pictures! :D :D :D.

Ah yes, I like doing creative stuff :D I'm not sure will kazzy appreciate the straw hat in that one though :p

Thanks everyone! :D

wibble, wheeeeeee! Thanks for the picture and I dont mind the straw hat too much, it's still the hotness in it! ;) *strokes picture...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back