What's Your Birthdate?/The Happy Birthday Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keich shares a birthday with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (creator of Sherlock Holmes), Alison Eastwood (Clint's daughter), Naomi Campbell, Steven Patrick Morrissey, Paul Winfield, Michael Sarrazin, Johnny Olson, Bernie Taupin, Michael Constantine, and Sir Laurence Olivier.

Happy birthday to Keich and a belated one to BlueGirl. Are you lot still Tauruses?? I want more Tauruses. We could form a herd. And go head-butting with Capricons :lol:. *is lame*

Thanks for the greetings! I'm a Gemini, so I can't join the herd. :D

Dynamo1, you forgot Anna Belknap. :D

Ouh dang.. :p. No matter. I bet Tauruses can still win. Capricons are worthy adversary. So I guess I shouldn't find someone who is a Capricon then. We'll be head butting all the time :lol:.

keich said:
Thanks for the greetings! I'm a Gemini, so I can't join the herd. :D

Yay! Fellow Gemini! :D You've just reminded me that it's my birthday in less than a month :) Crikey, how time flys! :eek:

wibble said:
Yay! Fellow Gemini! :D You've just reminded me that it's my birthday in less than a month :) Crikey, how time flys! :eek:

Yeah, it does. It only seems like a few weeks had passed since I had my last birthday. :eek:

CSIsMANIAC said:
Ouh dang.. :p. No matter. I bet Tauruses can still win. Capricons are worthy adversary. So I guess I shouldn't find someone who is a Capricon then. We'll be head butting all the time :lol:.

So you claim there's something wrong with us Capricorns? :p

DaWacko said:
CSIsMANIAC said:

So you claim there's something wrong with us Capricorns? :p
Nyehehe :p. From what I've gathered from my Capricon friends and sibling, they're pretty hot-headed people. Taureses are generally the less temperament one. So so....you tell me! :lol: Let's just say that Capricons need whipping to get them to move so *cracks whip* :devil:

^Sounds like me :lol: :lol:

Poor objects that are nearby when I get mad :lol: :lol: Thankfully I also come back down quite quickly. And yes, I am lazy as hell :p

Dynamo1 said:
Hey, lilbug, no wonder the owners of this board has so much trouble with their servers. Your confetti keeps clogging up the bandwidth. :)

*grumble, mumble. gets the broom out again*

:lol: I'll make it instant disappearing confetti once it touches the ground.

Happy B-Day everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back