What's Your Birthdate?/The Happy Birthday Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cake, i saw cake! :eek: :p Danique , my friend! :D
can i have some piece of that cake, please?
oh and Happy Birthday :) cake, now... please. just kidding! :lol:

Happy birthday, best wishes to you! have fun today! ;)

CSIsMANIAC said:
I saw another cake so Happy Birthday to Danique! And a belated Birthday wish to NeedMoreCSI and AwesomePossum! :D

Happy birthday Danique and a belated birthday to awesomepossum & needmorecsi Seems like I'm always late in this thread. :(

I could smell the cake from all the way over in the General Discussion forum. Happy birthday, Danique. You get to share your special day with Mark Harmon (NCIS), Keanu Reeves, Linda Purl, Jimmy Connors, Terry Bradshaw, Sharon Christa Corrigan McAuliffe, Cleveland Amory, and Chuck McCann.

Detective_Burn said:

Congratulations Danique!

It was also my birthday almost one week ago at 27th of August. Unfortunately I was on vacation then. :(

Happy birthday! :D i know lil bit late but anyway, here.. take a cookie! gift from my factory! :lol: ;)

Happy birthday Danique, and happy belated birthday to Detective Burn. If you don't mind I want to tell you all about my birthday. I had a very major milestone occur, I turned sixteen but that's not the milestone. Thursday which was my actual birthday I got my drivers permit, and I got a lot of good presents from my family. I got $100, a George Carlin book, and a nice razor from my father. I got two CDs from my sister, she gave me the new Bob Dylan and new Johnny Cash albums. From my grandmother who everyone in my family hates got me a $50 gift card to Borders which is my favorite store. My sister's boyfriend got me a fun video game it's called Conker Live & Reloaded. My mom got me a Nine Ince Nails album, a Journey compelation, a Judas Preist compelation, the new Sims 2 add on pack, a book about bike repair which is going to come in handy. From everyone I got a new computer, which I haven't decided about keeping yet.

Detective_Burn said:

Congratulations Danique!

It was also my birthday almost one week ago at 27th of August. Unfortunately I was on vacation then. :(

Well..................a happy belated birthday to you. Sorry I missed it.

thanks everybody..

bedankt pebl..It's nice to talk Dutch sometimes.. ;)

I already had enough cake today so no offense guys..but you can have it all... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back