What's one thing you wish hadn't happened in CSI?

The relationship between Sara and Grissom, turning Sara into a semi-stalker, and creating a rift not only between Sara and Catherine, but also Sara and Sofia, thus undermining all the lead female characters. Just a really soapy style of writing, when they could've done so much better.

I'm pleased that Sara is back and more like her old self from Season 1. Wish they could do the same for Grissom.

Speedle dying... I loved the chemistry between Eric, Calleigh & Speedle.
Even with their banters you can feel the closeness between them:)

The way Sara was irrevocably stapled to Grissom, and the way all of Sara's problems magically disappeared when they shacked up together. IMO, that's so OOC for her.

I also loathe the way that Sara really didn't work with anyone else after the relationship was revealed, or the fact that they spent so much time on GSR when there were so many other worthy storylines that they dropped.

LV:
Langston
Grissom leaving
Sofia leaving
Sara coming back
GSR
Warrick's death
Holly Gribbs death in S1

Miami:
Speedle dying
Megan Leaving w/out an explanation
Marisol
Julia (Horatio's Ex)
Alexx leaving
Adelle Sevilla leaving w/out an explanation

NY:
D/L
Mac and Stella becoming cold towards each other :(
Adam and Stella having a one-night stand aka ep 6.01
Mac/Peyton
Dr.Giles Leaving
Angell dying
Aiden Dying
Chad Leaving
NY not having that gothic feel about it after season 1

Last edited:
Four Words:

Black Hole of Continuity.

Let's see It's swallowed up so much I don't even know if I could list it all. Gavin Moran, Sofia Curtis, Louie Messer, Danny's Suit Jackets, Warrick's Gambling Addiction, the prickly part of Sara Sidle's personality, Any personal drama that any character has gone through, EVAR, Danny's hints at being a mobster's son in Season 1/2, Hell, the Look of season 1, Aiden Burn, Lindsay Monroe's PTSD, Danny's impulsiveness.....Damn, Black Hole, you got yourself an appetite. You need to go on a diet, methinks, else you might end up swallowing the entire franchise.

Things I wish hadn't happen:
1. Danny and Ricky, it made no sense!!!!
2. I loved Calleigh and Erick but why flirt with the idea of a long time romace if he was leaving!!!!!!!
3. The same goes for Mac and Peiton!!!!!!
4. Horatio and Erick's sister, the hole thing was absurd!!!!!!
5. The worst one, Stella and Adam. This was worst than Danny and Ricky!!!!!

This is my first post on this board and I only watch Miami, but I just found this thread and I have to weigh in. What I wish had never happened is Julia, Julia, Julia!
I loved the Horatio/Kyle story, but why did they have to ruin it by plopping Julia in the middle of it? If they absolutely had to have her, WHY did they have her kill someone and GET AWAY WITH IT? :scream: I have been waiting for them to kill her off since the day she appeared.
And pretending that Horatio might still have feelings for her after all these years? :wtf:. Puhleese!!!!!
Now they have forgotten about Kyle :( after I was so patient last season waiting for them to get rid of Julia so we could get back to Horatio and Kyle.

Last edited:
I wish warrick hadn't died. Hence the name "missinwarrick". Seriously, He was my favorite charactr and when that episode aired, I started crying. It was horrid. If his ( gary dourdan) contract was up, the shouldve had him leave and come back as a guest star! Not kill him and make all his fans go through him dying in Grissoms arms!!! Sigh..

My 2 cents ...

CSI Miami
:
- Speedle's death
- Turning Yelina from a strong-willed woman (S. 1-2) into a wall-flower:shifty:
- Calleigh & Jake's relationship (and their kiss!)
- Alexx leaving CSI
- Eric leaving CSI:(
- Jesse (re-) joining the CSI team

CSI NY:
- Adam and Stella's one-night stand:wtf:
- The Mac/Peyton 'ship (I just don't like Claire Forlani as an actress)
- Angell's death

CSI (LV):
- Grissom's departure
- Warrick's demise
- The disappearance of Lady Heather :confused:(aside from her chemistry with Grissom, she was a compelling character to watch, IMO)

CSI:
Grissom leaving
Warrick dying

CSI:MIAMI
Speed dying (he was so awesome)
Ryan's hair in season 4 (ewww)

CSI:NY
The bright lab (I loved the feel of the old one)
Angell dying
Aiden dying
Adam and Stella

CSI LV I only watch

The way this season is going I think they need to rethink Rays charecter or bring Grissom back Because Sara really does nt belong here w/out Grissom

and Nicky ( WHO IS MY TV HUSBAND) needs to have a better story line than flirtatiousness with suspects ( i.e. "LONG BALL)"

Wish they had a better plan/clear vision in place before they brought Sara back. ( It looked like they didn't even think about the potential problem they'd have when they placed Grissom in Paris.)

Wish Dead Air & FMN never happened. It made a world class jackass out of Grissom, and a liar out of poor old Don McGill. (Remember him telling the fans Grissom and Sara were only 'taking a break'?)

Back