What would you like to see in the season 6 finale?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by wildcat, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

AGREED. Even though he IS the main character, he don't have to have such storylines every season. :shifty: I mean, COME ON! Not every killer and serial killer has got something against Mac!

2. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I second that! Although some characters have got a lot of focus in one episode (or two...), Mac have been the one who always get a lot of attention. I mean, we fans already know that Mac is the boss and he is awesome. I like him, but he is not the only one in the team.

I would like to see a completed story. I do not mind cliffhangers. But the ones we have had so far have not been "great". I mean, 'The Hostage' was stupid. We knew Mac would be fine, but the episode was also boring in many ways. Pay Up was great in many ways, but it managed to almost give me a heart attack. As I thought the show lost 2 characters. First Angel and then someone unknown. It was really nervous to wait untill the premiere of season 6, to find out what happened. But I would like to see something like Snow Day. It has been my favourite final season episode so far. Just too great for words.

3. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Maybe he has to be, being at the center stage, getting almost every juicy material to act. Because he is Gary Senise. :rolleyes:

Ditto. :) Snow Day is my favorite finale, also my favorite episode so far.

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i would like to see a season ending episode like "Snow Day." it's still the best NY finale that has aired since. it's the best b/c it was action packed, everyone had a scene and did something, and the most important part the story was fantastic.

i HATE the Mac needs to get revenge stories or it ends on a story with Mac or Stella. to me usually a season finale for a show gets everyone of their characters involved not just the main characters.

i DO NOT want to hear that one of the team may be in danger b/c it's been done and it's boring.

i really like how finales for CSI used to be done: dramatic case but a good ending. i don't need police chases or characters getting killed. just write a good story, get the all the characters involved and end the story.

it seems to me every tv show thinks it's "Alias": go out with a bang and leave off on a frustrating, amazing, nail biting cliff hanger. the only problem is no one seems to be able to write an "Alias" type cliffhanger anymore.

5. wildcat

wildcat Witness

So, everybody wants a dramatic, action-packed, all_team episode without being stuck on any particular character? :thumbsup: Sounds good. Oh, almost forgot, - and that with a striptease or a beach party scene included? ;):lol:

But what about the action itself and where it happens? Any preferences? ;)

I think they already tried to place it about anywhere - in all parts and types of buildings, parks, streets, brigdes, on the water and under, in the skies, under the ground, high and low,... Is there anything left not covered?

I think Stock exchange (very NY) and mayor's office were not used yet as the main crime scenes. :cool:

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think the stock exchange could be good too - they briefly used it in 3 generations are enough but it only really had a bit part.

i think something on a train could be good - for similar reasons to turbulence, that idea of people being stuck in a confined space, and during the 333 arc there was quite a good use of the subway so i'm sure they could do something interesting with it. maybe a terrorist threat on a train/subway or something like that? also something involving times square could be quite good i think - it's such an iconic location, although they have used it before (the one with the giant martini, can't think of the name of that ep right now).

the mayor's office could be good or even the nypd/crime lab themselves - it could be quite interesting if there was a threat to the lab and they had to leave but still had to work out how to "save" it - obviously this is basically snow day but i was thinking of them doing something off site i guess, like seeing if they could do all the usual things they do without any of their equipment, files etc, having to improvise a bit. hmm it works in my head but in writing it sounds awful.

7. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Things that I think should happen:
    A Mac/Stella kiss to finish the episode
    Mac's 'love interest' to be killed and TPTB should bring back Dunbrook to do it.
    Shane Casey to be wiped out by Dunbrook.
    It should have the Season one grit.
    More Adam
    Lindsay should fight for her life if its a cliffhanger.
    Gillian from s5 or Jordan Gates from s4 should make a surprise appearance.
    Reed should also appear
    It would be surprising if this was another NY/LV crossover but instead of Langston, Grissom and Catherine appear.

8. wildcat

wildcat Witness

I agree, Times square would be good, though I guess it's a bit difficult to do as it would probably have to be filmed in NY.
    As for a train - I really liked their idea in "Commuted sentences" about the same people riding at about the same time day after day, getting to know each other, creating friendships etc - that's true. I would like to see not a terrorist threat in metro, but rather something from the life of an average new-yorker. Like somebody (average middle class Joe, working in a company on a job with a lot of pressure) riding late in metro train (empty vagon). Some street gang-type teens get in, then an argument follows and the guy ends up with a knife in his side. Wrong place, wrong time - difficult to solve for detectives. Well, I mean I would like to see some episodes where ordinary people would be at the center - without exotic like vampires, high class artists, sport stars etc.

They had some of that in "Snow day".
    Yes, some inventiveness (is there such a word? :lol:) would be nice.

I would gladly second that. :lol: :thumbsup:

9. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I agree snow day was a good season ender.:thumbsup: I don't want another season 5 cliffhanger. They left us with a big shootout where everyone was there. We waited months for the answer and when the season started it picked up a month later. Adam and Stella were together,:adore: Danny just appered in a wheelchair,:confused: Flack was drunk chasing women, it just made no sence:confused: I think it would have been better to pick up at the bar. I would have liked to see Danny in the hospital when he found he could not walk:( A service for Jessica.:angel: How did A & S wind up in that hotel:confused: I think we can do without anothr cliffhanger. Let's just have a good story that start's and end's in the same episode. The fan's will be back for season 7 either way:beer: P.S More Adella:drool:

10. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Stella playing tonsil hockey with either Mac or Flack.

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I already said what I want to see, so now I'll say what I don't want to see. I don't want to see any romantic relationship drama with any of the characters.

12. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Seconded; a lot.

Also, the rotating-missing characters are probably a necessity throughout the season, but I hope they plan to make sure all the characters show up in the finale.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well i do want them (The whole team) locked somewhere like a building in
    flames or the metro after the structure collapse:drool::drool::drool::drool: and in the middle the dilemma if they can stay together or if they should separate (I imagine them taking care of more people):drool:
    The team can be chased by fire AND water:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Also i DO want a Mac and Stella's kiss:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, we had a stock exhange episode. I cannot remember the episode right now, but does anyone else remember the episode where a stockbroker was hanging outside his office (through a window), and people thought it was a suicide? Until they found out that his assistant killed him and put him there to make it look like suicide. Lisa mentioned 'Three Generations are Enough' as stock exchange apparently was in that episode a little bit. But I am talking about another episode. I think it was season 2 or 3. Anyone else who has a better memory than me?

I would like to see an attic as a crime scene, they haven't used it yet, have they? Otherwise, I wouldn't mind if an airport was used as a crime scene. I know that one guy was murdered on a airplane in season 5, but no one has actually died at a airport yet. A tourist or someone who lives in New York trying to escape from something/someone and try to take a flight and leave the town but fails as that person dies. Something like that. The more I am thinking about it, I actually like the airport idea.

I agree. Even if many Smacked-fans disagree. I noticed some of them posted in this thread and would like to see a kiss, but I don't. I respect their wishes, but I cannot agree with them. I don't want to see more romantic stuff. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that the characters get some loving (but it should be handled discreet).

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think you mean risk in season 2...