What would need to happen.....

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Calihan, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

They would have to kill off a main character... Oh,wait. That has been done a couple of times.
    They would have to make it shippy or mushy... Nope. Been there, done that.
    They would have to have unbelievable action situations or crime solving techniques... Ditto.
    They would have to have other great shows opposite them... No problemo; VCR to the rescue.
    They would.........

Well, I guess I'm with them for the long run.

Hello. My name is David and I am a CSI addict.

2. Phobia

Phobia Hit and Run

As was said before they would have to kill Flack. Or to make incredibly dull plots!

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

same here! except...not the david part :p

csi has had its bad moments, but i pretend those dont exist and keep on going :lol: i cant imagine turning off one of my favourite shows forever just because a character left or i didnt like a particular episode. a bad episode is a bad episode, but its not like they cant redeem themselves from it.

while i do have a favourite character they arent the reason i watch the show, its the whole package that keeps me interested. if they decided to leave id think 'aw, that sucks', and be back the next week. its just a silly little thing to stop watching a good show over.

4. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I'd stop watching if the cases got ten minutes per episode and the drama would take up the rest. While I'm much for character development, KILL the overly dramatic scenes.
    Oh and if they killed off ALL characters that made the show worth watching. If they killed Ryan (my fav) I'd still be watching because of Eric and Alexx, if they were gone too and replaced with Lindseys or Natalias (I can't stand the two) I'd be gone.
    At the same time, I know that I'd probably never stop watching CSI. It's tradition, now - I've been following it for four years, I love the concept and a lot of the characters, and what more is there to say, really?
    I'd never leave. Nope. Or unlikely, anyway. I'm a CSI addict just like the rest of you. :)
    *waves*

5. recoba__20

recoba__20 Victim

i would quit NY if messer and monroe died .. or left ..
    and the original .. if Sara Sidle died .. !!
    well i dont watch alot of miami .. but if horatio went .. the show eill be a disaster ......... !!

6. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

It would probably take a helluva lot for me to stop watching... like a straightjacket, some burley men and a 5 month brainwashing process... and then it's probably wear off as soon as I saw the opening credits, lol.

I think I'm a little too addicted.

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I only watch Las Vegas at the moment, and for me to stop watching, they'd have to kill Catherine off, for me, she is the show. Also, if they go to much into soapland, I mean I like character development, and can put up with it even for say 1/3 of the episode, but if it got to the 10 minutes of cases an ep I think I'd consider not watching. But then again I don't know, I love the characters so I may still watch then..

Storyline wise, I really don't know a storyline in itself that would stop me watching.

8. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Great question, Calihan.

I don't foresee not watching LV or NY. Miami's been lackluster this season, IMO, so if I want to go to bed or change the channel then so be it.