What would need to happen.....

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Calihan, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Calihan

Calihan Captain

What would it take for you to quit watching any CSI series?

2. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

To quit watching a CSI series ? This us a very good question .
    Yeah , the would have to kill off my fave characters in Las Vegas (Greggie:X), in Miami (Ryan) and New York (Mac) . That would make me so mad that I won't even stand watching another ep ...

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Sorry I didn't write this well, I wasn't paying atttention. I was thinking more along the lines of plot twists/stories.

4. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

They would probably have to do a really ridiculous story line to stop me from watching CSI. I can't think of one right now, but that would probably do it.

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

What a great question! To be honest I really can't think of not watching it untill it finishes! But I suppose I would stop if, like ericloca said, they killed off my favourate characters or if RL got a little too 'full'!!

6. shady

shady Hit and Run

I did consider not watching Miami any more after Speed died, but I am still there! I only watched season 3 of NY half-heartedly, the first few episodes were good but went down hill very fast, when season 4 comes to uk shores I will have to rediscover my crush on flack to watch it! Either that or get rid of stella and lindsay, now if them 2 left, I'd be a huge fan!!!!

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Either turn the show soapie ("Vegas" is getting there - almost stopped watching thanks to Season Seven), consistantly screw up one of the better characters (hello "Miami"), or start doing ridiculous storylines. If they start making the show character focussed rather than case/evidence focussed, it'd definitely lose its appeal for me (hello "Vegas" and "Miami" again).

Yeap, only good CSI for me at the moment is "NY". Mind, I've only seen up to seasons 7 (Vegas), 5 (Miami) and 3 (NY). If "Vegas" does redeem itself, we'll see. For me, "Miami" is a lost cause. Pretty much stopped watching that, thanks to the Ryan storyline. I'm giving that show a second chance too. It's a 'wait and see' game, it it's all in the hands of TPTB.

8. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

I would probably have to die to stop watching Miami. Haha, no seriously, even though there have been some sucky eps, and I hated when Speed died, i forced myself to watch it and I'm glad I did :D
    For me to stop watching NY, hmm well, I've only recently started watching it. They'd have to kill off Stella for me to not watch it. She's amazing :)

9. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Hmm...for me it wouldn't be one thing, it would be a whole bunch of things that just made the show start sucking. In my experience that happens like this: It starts with my favourite character(s) getting killed off, then they would jump the shark, and the replacements they got (if any) would be irritating. Then I would stop watching.

10. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

If too many beloved characters (i.e. Grissom, Nick, Horatio, Calleigh, Stella, Danny etc.) left one of the shows or if the show became too 90210 or Melrose Place in it's presentments of the characters. That would lose me.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

If Grissom and Nick leave, I will quit watching. Those two are my favorite. I will probably watch it after they leave, if it wasn't good, no, I will quit watching.

12. saraneth

saraneth Witness

I pretty much agree with everyone here. They would have to kill off my favorite characters and replace them with annoying characters and stuff like that.

And if Don hooks up with Angell (on NY). I'm not an Angell fan, she irritates me, always has. I don't think I'd stop watching but it would make me uber sad.

13. CSINikki

CSINikki Dead on Arrival

They would have to kill off all my favorite characters and do something really stupid to get rid of them. Bad enough Sara is gone from the original. :( No one else can leave or I might have to STOP watching {{Which I dont think would ever happen]]

14. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Well I gave up on Miami, because I just thought it just got stupid. To stop watching NY, Well if Stella died I would stop. She is simply amazing. And to stop watch the original, If Grissom died. Simple as that.

15. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

They would have to kill off my favourite characters on the show or replace the main characters with new ones.

I stopped watching NCIS when Kate died :( and she was my favourite character in that show so I know if any of my favourite characters got killed off in CSI, I would not continue watching it. I know that is sad and really pathetic but you favourite character helps make the show that more as enjoyable as I learnt from NCIS.