Season 10, Episode 2
"Recovery"

NCIS: Los Angeles
Season 4, Episode 2
"Recruit"

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Season 5, Episode 1
"Revival"

Mentalist season 1 episode 13 'Paint It Red'. Couldn't help but it so associated with White Collar and Jane seemed so Caffrey-like *sigh*

Vegas
Season 1, Episode 3
"All That Glitters"

NCIS
Season 10, Episode 3
"Phoenix"

NCIS: Los Angeles
Season 4, Episode 3
"The Fifth Man"

For me it has been a NFL football day. I watched the Baltimore Ravens beat the pants off the Oakland Raiders and I am watching the Dallas Cowboys play the Philadelphia Eagles. Dallas is leading right now with less then 2 minutes to go. Next up is the Chicago Bears against the Houston Texans. I am also taping the National Salute To Veterans on PBS. It has Gary Sinise and Joe Mantegna (Criminal Minds) hosting and A.J. Cook (Criminal Minds) is also listed on the special. I will watch it tonight at home point.

Just recently stared watching the NBC show, "Siberia". I highly recommend it to anyone who is a fan of found-footage movies. But be warned, it isn't a real reality show...it is entirely scripted, that confused some people.

Yeah, I heard its like Survivor, except its an actual scripted (written) show, and not "real". :devil:

I watched last night the 4th episode of the CBS show The American Baking Competition. The right person got sent home on that one...;)

^^ I think I keep seeing it on either PRO7 or RTL tv guide but I don't any of them so haven't seen yet.

The last tv show I watched was Marple las night.

Back