What was the last tv show you watched

I've been watching NFL football all day. I watched the Redskins lose, the Raiders win (yes, I know the Raiders won- is the world coming to an end) and now I am watching the Ravens.

Currently gazing into Flack's blue eyes as CSI NY is seemingly lifting up from previous episode, hopefully in s8, which was already sometime spring or early summer (whatalongtime).
Before I watched german Alarm für Cobra 11, season 14 (orsomething).
After NY I'll be watching Covert Affairs

I just finished catching up on shows I have been trying to watch this week. I just finished, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Supernatural and Grimm.

NCIS
Season 9, Episode 24
"Till Death Do Us Part" (Season Finale)
pinkheartbeatlove.gif

Supernatural. I'm not quite sure how I feel about season 8 yet, because last night was a bit of a stinker compared to the first two episodes (the pacing was so slow). However, I admit I prefer the mythology-heavy episodes rather than the (arguably) weaker monster-of-the-week ones this early. In any event, the season started off way stronger in terms of multiple-season potential than the last couple of them. I'm cautiously optimistic about Jeremy Carver as the new showrunner; big improvement over the mess Sera Gamble concocted anyway.

Also, I have to say I'm a little biased against episodes that concentrate way too hard on fangirling about sports in a fantasy/drama. Bore. Next week looks better and more engaging.

Last edited:
Babylon 5. I know it aired forever ago, but I never saw it when it was on the air (I was 5 in 1994) and for whatever reason I haven't got around to watching it until now. I'm into Season 4 currently.

Babylon 5 was one of the best Sci-Fi shows out there. You have made an excellent choice, ~Sarah~!
orangehappy.gif

Just watched last night the Season 1 recap specials for Once Upon a Time and Revenge. Also, caught the season premieres of Hawaii Five-0, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Vegas, CSI, Elementary, Blue Bloods & CSI: NY all last week. As you can tell, I am still behind on my shows.
orangetongue.gif

hotbar-blackcatmoon.gif
Boo!

Watched Halloween episodes of the Tuesday nite Fox line-up: Raising Hope, Ben & Kate, New Girl, and The Mindy Project. Two hours of total entertainment and laughs.

Back