What was the last tv show you watched

The last tv shows I watched were: CSI:Miami (tennis episode), White Collar (What happens in Burma), Covert Affairs (pilot), the Olympics, Gossip Girl (s3 Thanksgiving dinner episode), Dating Show and after that still Olympic live broadcast (swimming) and Overviews

A show called Four Houses. The show is about 4 strangers who vote on who has the best decorated house. The winner gets $10 thousand and their home featured in a magazine. It is kind of interesting. I have watched 3 episodes and so far there has always been one person up for the prize that I really did not like and I spend the whole time hoping they don't win the prize. (Mean I know.)

Midsomer Murders-last night before Grey's Anatomy.
Olympic News and Primeval this morning.
Currently half-watching Almost Perfect Date's first dinner. Mom's choice of show, not mine.

I have been having a sports filled day. Washington Nationals Baseball, NASCAR racing, Olympics coverage and now I am watching the first preseason NFL football game on NFL Network.

The Olympics. BMX and Beach Volley. YAY my country now has two medals- bronze for Volley and gold for BMX :beer: I'm so proud right now

Undercover Boss and CSI: NY last night. After that I turned off the tv and just played around on the computer. There wasn't really anything on tv I wanted to watch after CSI: NY went off.

^The closing ceremony was pretty good. Some of the stuff was a little out there for my liking, but I enjoyed it overall.

I have been watching the CSI episodes on Spike. The episode on right now is "Early Rollout". I will probably have them on for the rest of the afternoon. I love that I have seen them so many times in these reruns that I can walk to another room in the house and come back and still know what is going on.

^Yes it was generally good. I mainly liked it. We had it on two channels almost simultaneously with rerun this morn. Well, since then I've been haunted by one song whole day:lol:

CSI Vegas atm. Season 11-ish I suppose.

Season two of Hogan's Heroes. Super. Cheesy. Silliness.
Season one episodes 1 and 2 of Murder, She Wrote. Angela Lansbury. Murder. Mystery. Need I say more?

Back