What Songs Would *YOU* Put on an Episode of CSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Lady Heather is gonna be in the ep, they should put the song "Whip It" by Devo. Or "Master & Servant" by Depeche Mode.

i think during an investigation in the field (especially a scene with dear old Greggo ..) they should play Club Foot by Kasabian .. thats a really great band .. love their album ..

How about a theme song for evertime grissom and sarah come on screen together, something like I will always love you by whitney, CORNY i know but I like it.

i like it too .. i really think the writers should take a look at these posts .. hey angel22 .. thanks for liking my idea.. ur my new friend .. YAY !!

Wooooooooww such good ideas! And really, the writers and such really should take some ideas from us...hehe....

How about "Ohio (Come Back to Texas)" by Bowling For Soup for Nick.

"Come back to Texas
It's just not the same since you went away
Before you lose your exit
And drive on through the lone star state
There's a seat for you at the rodeo
And I've got every slow-dance tape
Besides, the Mexican foos sucks north of here anyway

Troy Hickman wants you back
Willie Nelson wants you back
NASA wants you back
and the Busch twins want you back!"
*I have an odd feeling I've posted that before*
haha!
I also like "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day but I'm not sure how it could be used. Any ideas?

if catherine and warrick got together i would put not me not i by delta goodrem or obsession by Frankie J for there first kiss. how sweet would that be? if u havnt heard it i will post the lyrics.

Kenny Logins - Highway to the Danger Zone

I'd use that during some sort of frantic, action filled scene. Maybe crime involving the crash of two stolen WWII planes, shows the two planes flying in the sky , shoting at each other, both get hit, collide in air, speeding to the ground in the mid of an ep, we've got Brass in a speeding car with SWAT trucks/Cops, following the planes from the ground, CSI held hostage on one. Oooo, I'm scheming here :lol: :D
--> Okay, now i need to write that in story form XD

Aaah yess!!
Haha I just recently stumbled upon still from the (S)Aint video Eric was in....my friend Brittany was absolutely tickled when I showed her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back