What Songs Would *YOU* Put on an Episode of CSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG .. i love that song .. ive just never seen the vid .. u have screencaps ? OMG .. **hyperventilates**

yeah i would probably put galvanize (by the chemical brothers or any other one of their songs) for a TOTALLY greg scene .. :rolleyes:

Sinergy's Pulsation would fit anywhere on the background...
and their Born Unto Fire and Passion to some end, perhaps to LV.
Both are instrumental songs.

Then to beginning of Miami, something by Darude.
Like Bitter Sweet, Rush, Drive, Passing by
Ranta and Obsession to background when they are doing some checking in lab. Those two would fit to NY and LV too.

Prodigy's Firestarted... def. to LV eppy. They've used Prodigy earlier.

The something by Firevision

for example:

Break of Dawn
Firevision
With You
Rebirth of UG
New Style

Interpol is good (they used Slow Hands in Miami episode "hell Night"

i'd say "best of you" by the foo fighters... and just to tell you,crmscnnvstgtr101, there was music by marylin manson on the 13th episode of the 4th season: "suckers" when they are at the bloodbar. it's not for a "totally greg scene" but it's still marylin manson

I think "Wake me up when September Ends" could be used as the song for a funeral scene or the song at the end of the series finalle if a characters deceided to go their own ways in the end (like Nick goes back to Texas, Sara goes back to San Fransisco, Brass moves to Jersey) something sappy :D

OMG .. i love that song .. ive just never seen the vid .. u have screencaps ? OMG .. **hyperventilates**
Easy now, deep breaths....if you black out you won't be able to see the stills...that's it, take it easy...have a seat...*pulls out chair*

Here is the thread that talks about the CSI's is music videos, if you scroll down there should be a total of FOUR stills from the video...

And yes, shinigamiCREATOR, you have good ideas for "Wake Me Up When September Ends", That could be a good ending, have the CSI's go their separate ways...hm, I feel a fanfic coming, I've never written one before...

But thanks go to Destiny for directing me to that thread.

And I like "Breathless" by The Corrs, it could be used in basically any shipper scene...

and just to tell you,crmscnnvstgtr101, there was music by marylin manson on the 13th episode of the 4th season: "suckers" when they are at the bloodbar. it's not for a "totally greg scene" but it's still marylin manson

thanks .. yeah there are quite a few MM songs in CSI .. im not much of a fan .. but i do take a gander ..

Easy now, deep breaths....if you black out you won't be able to see the stills...that's it, take it easy...have a seat...*pulls out chair*

Here is the thread that talks about the CSI's is music videos, if you scroll down there should be a total of FOUR stills from the video...

thanks a lot .. yeah ive seen that thread just today (or yesterday .. cant tell .. been on the comp too long) .. thanks a lot ! for the chair as well ..

I'd put Criminal Mind by Gowan in an episode of CSI. The song seems to fit some of the murderers who don't care about who they killed or how many lives they've ruined.

Beck "Pay No Mind (Snoozer)"
Beck "Beercan"
The Black Keys "Thickfreakness" -
Brian Eno "An Ending (Ascent)"
Canned Heat & John Lee Hooker "Whiskey and Wimmen'"
Caustic Resin "Spore"
Philip Glass "Protest from Satyagraha"
Ciara featuring Ludacris "Oh"
Damian "Junior Gong" Marley "Welcome To Jamrock"
David Sylvian "Praise"
Dawn Penn "You Don't Love Me (No No No)"
Death in Vegas "Hands Upon My Throat"
Desmond Dekker "007 (Shanty Town)"
Eek A Mouse "Crime"
Dido and Aeneas, Act 3, Scene 2: "When I am laid in earth"
Faithless "Insomnia (Monster Mix)
Freedie King "Going Down"
Girls Against Boys "Super-fire"
Jeff Buckley "Hallelujah"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience "Red House"
John Lee Hooker "I'm Gonna Keep On Walking"
Live "Turn My Head"
Louis XIV "Finding Out True Love Is Blind"
Macha "Between Stranded Sonars"
Mum "The Ghosts You Draw On My Back"
R.L. Burnside "Snake Driver"
Rage Against The Machine "Down Rodeo"
Skinny Puppy "Worlock"
System of a Down "Ego Brain"
Thievery Corporation "State of the Union"
Van Morisson "Haunts of Ancient Peace"
Wu-Tang Clan "Jah World"

Yup.

Wax

www.waxploitation.com

I'd put Criminal Mind by Gowan in an episode of CSI. The song seems to fit some of the murderers who don't care about who they killed or how many lives they've ruined.

happy0002.gif
Could not agree with you more. I actually saw that video a couple of weeks ago. It's still as great now as it was then.

I would also pick Locked in the Trunk of a Car by The Tragically Hip.
Well On Your way by the Hugh Dillon Redemption Choir would also be great to hear. I am sure there are others. I just can not think of any at the moment.

Well first of all, for CSI, i would pick any linkin park song, and i reccomend a song by Chester Bennington called Walking Dead. It is the most amazing CSI song that i could find and i use it in all my fan vids because its so..CSI-ish..i reccomend you go download it if you want or find it on launch. Awesome song. If you haven't heard it, you haven't heard nothing yet :)

Ahh I love "Cold Hard Bitch"!

I also think maybe Under The Gun" might work:

She's got her halo and wings
Hidden under his eyes
But she's an angel for sure
She just can't stop telling lies
But it's too late for his love
Already caught in a trap
His angel's kiss was a joke
And she is not coming back

Because heaven sends and heaven takes
Crashing cars in his brain