What kind of cell phone do you have??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by awesomeredhead, May 7, 2005.

1. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I like that feature too!
    I have had "Boss" from Finding Nemo, now changed it to Donald Duck and been planning to add CSIM covers when I find time ;)

3. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

I have a Samsung 427. It's shiny and silver and a flip phone and it glows BLUE. I love it.

View 1
    View 2

My ringtone is Britney Spears - Shadow :lol:

I HATE THE VIBRATE ON MY PHONE. It's SO weak! I like never feel it.

4. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

My best friend's boyfriend has that same phone!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

lol. That's crazy. I used to switch phones every year, and then just when I thought I was going to stop, my phone was stolen and I went on the cycle again. Hopefully my phone right now will stay with me as long as I want it to, until I feel the need to sell it again. :devil:

6. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Well, in early of this month, my dad broke his latest phone. He had slipped on the roof, fell down (on the roof, no he didn't fall down) and his phone was in front pocket and screen was smashed :lol:
    Then he has dropped a few to water etc. :lol:

7. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

LOL. This is my 7th phone in 9 years. Started with a Mitsubishi Analog in 96. Went thru a Panasonic (GSM), a N-3210, a N-6150, a N-8250 and an SE T68ie before my latest (which I only got last April). Dang, I never realized I've gone through a lot of phones myself :eek:

ETA: D'oh! I just saw the unclickable link that I gave above. Sorry 'bout that. I have a CSI (blue) theme now.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a samsung w/ verizon service...I don't really know specifics...its nothing fancy, just something I can talk to the outside world with after 9 and on weekends (Don't want to go over on those minutes! lol)

9. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Yay! Another Samsung user. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol: Man, I wish I was your Dad's cellphone dealer or the store where he buys his phones. I could be rich by now! Hehe.

I remember my first phone, was a Philips Savvy . It was like a toy and it really was cute for a while. But then, Nokia started to promote better features so I sold that toy cellphone.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

hehehe...nope not the only one...actually, most people I know have samsungs.....maybe its just that the best service in this area is verizon and they seem to go w/ samsung from what i can tell...idk, i could be wrong, but that seems to be my observation :)

12. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

I know a lot of people have Samsungs but it didnt seem that way :( . A lot of people at university have a Samsung... at least the people who have a new cell.

What version do you have? Does it look like mine?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a samsung a650...it's similar to yours, but not exactly the same....I also have one of those leather cases for it...my mom got one at the same time as me and wanted the car charger, which came with the coverthing...she didn't want it so I took it :D

Samsung a650

phone w/ cover

14. Nikka_what

Nikka_what CSI Level Two

OoOoO...I have a Samsung also! It is the...A310? It's 3 years old...no picture taking capabilities. That's what I have a camera for, lol. It's been dropped a lot...left in a hot car, stowed away on a trip to california--without me--but it's in pretty good shape. Had to get a new battery last year, but I love my little phony-phone! I will use it until it's completely dead...don't need to fill up the landfills any faster than is necessary.

15. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Yeah, mine is Samsung too :D T108.
    I picked it up on a bus when my class was over( i didn't steal it! :eek:), someone left it on the bus. And it definitely used by a smoker cuz the buttons were already yellow......la..la...la...Lucky me :devil: