What kind of cell phone do you have??

Posted by Charisma:
i have a Sony Ericsson T610 w/ T-Mobile as ...uh..my service? i`ve had this fone since October of my frosh year.

GRRR awesomeredhead...i want your fone!!! if we stay with T-Mobile..my mom said i can get that once our contract is over in Oct. of this year. either that..or we will switch over to Cingular...and i want a better fone! :rolleyes:

Hehe! You should get a Sidekick! I haven't had it for too long. The *only* thing I don't like about it is that it is kinda hard to type on AOL IM because the buttons are so small on the keyboard... but I can get over that. It has a camera (with a flash!), AOL IM, internet, text messaging, and e-mail. It's pretty awesome. And I got a $50 mail in rebate for it so it only ended up being $250.

I have a Nokia 7650.
The first they made with a camera.

Have it for 2 and a half years now.
Thinking of getting a new one :D

First. Hell freezes before I buy some other model than Nokia.
and I'll never ever buy SonyEricson, those are totally crap.
My first phone was Nokia 3210.
Then I bought Nokia 8310i which I still use as second phone. I like it a lot. I works totally fine and if I close my another phonenumnber, I should probably sell that to someone. It's a really good phone.
Then, as a newer phone, I have Nokia 32o0, their cheapest cameraphone (well I didn't buy it because of it) and it works also in US. And I know it won't be as good as my 8310, even it has colours and all.

So what next phone will be like? I don't know, Nokia 6101 looks great. Their new N series looks also great.
Of course, when I'm a rich person, I'll buy Nokia Communicator :p
N-Cage QD would be nice :D

That Nokia 6101 looks really good! :D After having Nokia phones I don't want anything else either! My mom has this SonyEricson phone, and she has had it for like 2 months and she has lots of trouble with it! I've never had any problems with my Nokia phones! :D

Nah, Sony Ericsson is OK. not great tho.. I want a Nokia. I still hate myself for loosing my last one. so I had to buy a new one and Sony Ericsson T100 was only like 30 euro. I've had it for 6 months and it works fine, as long as I can call people or send sms I'm happy. I don't need one of those hi-tech phones. but, I'd really like one :lol:

Posted by DaWacko:

Dude! Sony Ericson is a great phone! I had one one time that got RAN OVER by a truck and didn't have scratch on it. Then I dropped it in the hole when the pool guys were installing our pool and dug it out and it still worked perfectly until the day I quit using it. I just got tired of it. And it's still in my room in the box. That's probably one of the best phones I ever had.

I have a Nokia 3200. I love it because a) it's a really good phone with good functions b) it has a camera for moblogging c)i love how I can change the cover designs to match my mood or my current obsession. hehehe... it's sporting a CSI theme right now. :)

Posted by awesomeredhead:
Posted by DaWacko:

Dude! Sony Ericson is a great phone! I had one one time that got RAN OVER by a truck and didn't have scratch on it. Then I dropped it in the hole when the pool guys were installing our pool and dug it out and it still worked perfectly until the day I quit using it. I just got tired of it. And it's still in my room in the box. That's probably one of the best phones I ever had.

...i`ll take a picture of my fone...and you can see how busted up mine is...haha. i`d say i`ve dropped it about 4 times? :lol:

I'm ecstatic that I have a cellphone, but the pnone itself is utterly crappy but it does what I want it to do (usually). It is a Nokia 3410.

This is my main phone: Nokia 6220. I have a Nokia 3310 for another network, but I rarely use or take it anywhere now. And it's so old that it stinks. Hehe.

It's a great phone, especially since it fits my lifestyle of make- ups and a huge wallet. At least it can squeeze into my bags, together with the bronzer and lip gloss. lol.

My only complain is that it doesn't have a Memory Card - making it unable to store MP3's and long videos. But that's okay. I'm saving up for an ipod, if I can. I think I'm getting to the point that I'm too old [or becoming too mature, to put it in a better perspective] to keep changing cell phones every year. *sigh*.

This came to my mind since temptationsrain said being too old to change phone every year.
My dad (51) is the biggest user for phones. When it comes to GSM, he has had 10 different phones in past 4-5 years (and that old NMT). He just somehow manages to break those :lol:

i've got a nokia 3200, and i love it cos i can make my own covers. The one at the moment is one i made when i decimated my simpsons calendar,but i'll probably change it soon, to something like a csi cover, or a friends one.

Back