What kind of cell phone do you have??

ugh i have this kinda phone
SCHA670-lg.jpg

but i want this phone
images.jpg

That's the same one I have, the Samsung A-670. I liked it when I got it...a year ago, lol. But I still have a year left on contract, so I can't get a new one yet.

ive gat the panasonic x70, and dont intend on changing it for ages, as ive got the csi ring tone for my calls, and the law & order tune for my texts, wit that on the phone mine is pervet. :lol:

I have the Kyocera Dorado, and I love it. It's my cute, little, squarey phone. :D

Siri...it's often like that with new models, easily broken :( But when they do it more... then those usually start to work better :D

I have Law & Order theme :lol: Thought I change it back to CSI when it now started but like it too much :lol: My third one is theme from first Bubble Bobble game :lol:

I think there's just something wrong with the buttons.. They suddenly stopped working :p
I had CSI theme on my last phone, but I haven't bothered getting ringtones for the new phone yet :lol:

I'm kinda late to this ringtone thing. How the hell do you get it? I tried to get it the other day, said that I had to download it from the internet. Wtf? So I did...on my phone and it ate all of my money. :p Without giving me my ringtone. :( It was even a NW ringtone...

I dunno how it goes there but first, you have to have WAP/GPRS settings in your phone. And here you just text something to a number site gives you and then it sends you that ringtone and then you have to download it. Here it's usually some 1.10€ (polyfonic) + datatransfer.

i have a sony ericsson K500i, and you can get ringtones easy if you have voicerecorder: just record a song and voila just use one of your recorded items as ringtone :D

Back