what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite character

Re: what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite charact

Okay whats in the pilot episode ... i dont know most of the titles people!

Erm, the Pilot was the first episode of CSI, ever. the summary from the CSIfiles episode guide reads this:
Gil Grissom is the supervisor of the graveyard shift of Las Vegas' elite crime scene investigators. Holly Gribbs, fresh out of the academy, joins the team. Jim Brass is head of the unit and is trying to scare Gribbs from CSI. Catherine Willows, mother of a young daughter, is the number two CSI on this shift. Warrick Brown and Nick Stokes are competing to solve their 100th case to earn a promotion to CSI 3. Grissom investigates a murder staged to look like a suicide with precious little evidence. Warrick and Catherine take the case of a drunk who breaks into the house where he had been staying and is shot to death. Nick talks to a man who picked up a woman who drugged and robbed him.
it's a little hard to explain but i hope that gives you an idea.

Wow thanks Cat. that seems pretty cool - I havent seen it though :S I'm guessing i just wait til I become a millionaire and get all the dvds :lol:

For some reason i really liked " Eleven Angry Jurors " Something about it is just wicked cool

Gotta be Cross-Juristrictions (Sorry can't spell!)

Miami- Ep: Innocent Character: Horatio (but love them all and still miss Speed!)
Vegas - Sara and Greg
NY - Danny all the way!! Have a soft spot for Mac though

Miami- Ep: Innocent Character: Horatio (but love them all and still miss Speed!)

NY - Danny all the way!! Have a soft spot for Mac though

I so totally understand.. it's the exact same thing with me.. :D :D :D

Fav episode: CSI LV: Grave Danger
Fav Character: Greg/Gris/Archie from the AV lab :)

i finally saw some parts of Grave Danger!!!! My God its amazing - but whats the name of the ep where only Sara and Gris go to this mental institute for criminals, and Sara almost gets killed by this one guy whose mom was a nurse there and was in love with him? I swear that ep made me cry.

My favorite episode is Brass Holywood but I haven't seen GD yet and that episode seems spectacular.
Favorite character: Warrick (duh) and Grissom.
I don't really watch the other two shows.

My fav episode is Grave Danger... because i just love nick Stokes... when i saw it for the fisrt time, i was so nervous, i was so sure that nick was going to be hurt and i was suffering with me... i know it´s kinda stupid but when i am watching CSI i kinda leave this world to enter their world.

grave danger cause it was exciting and just plain good..with everything (but boy can GE act) i would freek out to in a box. favo carecters easy grissom and sara :p

Back