what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite character

Re: what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite charact

maybe we should all just move to america on the days CSI is on ... that'll make things easier...
Cat i get a feeling your stalking me...
every where i turn i see CAT - what is this man...?!?!? your not gettin the kibble back off :D

You see why it stinks living outside america... we always get leftovers... mannn

Yes but we don't have as much advertising as them! ;)...
I don't know where you live Roka4csi but in France "Grave Danger" will be distributed in dvd on November!!!
the title will be "Jusqu'au dernier soufle"... :D :D

What?!?!!
i live in Lebanon - we got DVDs at the Virgin Megastore but its pretty darn expensive - and when it comes to waiting for tv channels to bring us the show theyre always too late.

Stalking you? and here goes me thinking you were stalking me!
Actually got a variation of that idea: run off to America buy everything on dvd that we want as well as a regional dvd player because they are so much cheaper over there, run back home and we can watch whatever we want! :D

Yes dvd are expensive... just to know (I don't think it's inquisitive? :cool:)
How many cost one season of csi in your country?
Here (France-Belgium-? for the other european counties :confused:) it's around 35euros for 1/2 season that is around 60-70 euros for one season.
It depends of the show but it's always around this price.
And we are in "zone 2".

It costs around 70-80$ for half a season. that's $140 a season. i don't actually know what zone we're in. i think it's 4... dunno

Here are the different zones around the world.. yes Australia is in the Zone4...(sorry it's in french ;))
zone 1 : Etats-unis, Canada
zone 2 : Japon, Europe, Afrique du Sud, Moyen Orient, Égypte
zone 3 : Asie du Sud Est, Asie de l'Est, Hong Kong
zone 4 : Australie, Nouvelle Zélande, Amérique Centrale, Mexique, Amérique du Sud, Caraïbes
zone 5 : Russie, Inde, Afrique, Corée du Nord
zone 6 : Chine
zone 7 : Non définie (réservée)
zone 8 : Lieux internationaux spéciaux (avions, bateaux de croisières, etc)

140 AUD($australian) = 89€

i like all of them but suckers is good from season four and my fave csi is probley greg

believe it or not i got the season 4 for $90! i dont know about you guys but im not that rich lol.
See, when i used to live in New York i never watched CSI -then by the time i got into it, its too later im all the way in the middle east...
life is unfair :(
*Cat - im tellin my mom your following me*

believe it or not i got the season 4 for $90! i dont know about you guys but im not that rich lol.
See, when i used to live in New York i never watched CSI -then by the time i got into it, its too later im all the way in the middle east...
life is unfair :(
*Cat - im tellin my mom your following me*

OT: It's the same price in Belgium.. maybe you can try via Ebay or other website... some times you can have great opportunities...

whats OT?
Yeah, nickyboom - but then id have to pay alot for shipping and handling anyways. And that will have to be through a credit card... i dont got one!

OT means Off-Topic.
yeah, probably right should get back on topic.

oks: i recently watched the pilot episode, not my absolute favourite episode but i really liked it. it was a great opening to the show and it really explained all of it well.

Let the sellar bewaere, Cross-juridiction Iced and Grave Danger..

Hodges is the lab rat extraodinary (sp?)
Grisson is smartes
Nicky and Rick the best looking
Greg the funniest :D
Cath the most down to earth

whats OT?
Yeah, nickyboom - but then id have to pay alot for shipping and handling anyways. And that will have to be through a credit card... i dont got one!

Yes OT its for off topic (because we where (and we are)of topic ;) )
You are right... I also don't buy a lot of dvds .. only to thanks myself of something... like my birthday, my first salary and when I finish my studies... :rolleyes:..

You can also rent in a "mediathèque" :confused:

^^^ Still off topic, Nickyboom. ;)

Moving along...

Back