what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite character

Sara and Grissom are together, and we will find out how long they been together, I think it Graves Danger after Grissom and the team rescue Nick. I think it Grissom came to the rescue because he calm him down when Grissom call Nick "pancho".

Re: what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite charact

I watch NY the most so:
(In order)
Lindsay Monroe
Danny Messer
Stella Bonasera
Don Flack
Mac Taylor
Sheldon Hawkes

Favorite Eppy's (Not in order)
s1: On the Job
Creatures of the Night
American Dreamers
Three Generations are enough
s2: Zoo York
Stuck on You
Cool Hunter
Run silent, Run Deep
All Access
Stealing Home
Heroes
Charge of this post
s3: Not what it Looks Like
Love Runs Cold

My new favorite episode is FannySmackin

you can guess my fave character

I'm really glad that they finally got Sara and Griss together...about time!
I do love 'Trapped' in NY a lot.
I like when they have to think on their feet, saving evidence in unusual ways etc.

GREG SANDERS!!!!

Rashomama (Greg's part was priceless) and Fannysmackin' (Greg was so heroic, and Eric's acting was breathtaking)

My favourite character is Catherine (but Warrick is my fav, too)
Favourite episode: Fur and Loathing
but i have a lot favourites!!!

Well it's difficult, I have various favorite episodes.

CSI LV
"Grave Danger"
Character: Grissom.

CSI Miami
"Slaughterhouse" S1 I think. That's about the father who killed the whole family. The first scene with the baby walking with her clothes soaked of blood is very disturbing. But it was a very good episode.
"Grand Prix" and "Dispo Day" are great too.
Character: Calleigh in every season, and now Ryan Wolfe too.

CSI NY
"On the job" looks very good and "All access". I haven't watched on the job.
Character: Mac, Stella and Flack (I couldn't choose only one :p)

What series are you guys watching? Im in the UK and Im half way through 6 at the moment and Griss and Sarah aint together. i just saw episode one of the double about the cop killer who shot first etc. I cant wit to see Fannysmackin' either just the name is cool.

Bluntforcetrauma said:
What series are you guys watching? Im in the UK and Im half way through 6 at the moment and Griss and Sarah aint together. i just saw episode one of the double about the cop killer who shot first etc.

Oh, you are obviously watching the repeats on LivingTV. (saw it last night too - Nick's moustache was freaking me out).

On topic - Season 6 favourites of mine are Gum Drops and Rashomama. Excellent episodes. :)

Yeah im watching it on LivingTV every frieday night and repeated on sunday lol. I read in the forum the other day he only grew the mo' cos he stoped smoking. the first time was cos he stoped smoking then it made a re-apperance because everyone hated it so much. lol.

Its great Five has got a new channel FiveUS now we can get more CSI its now on Five FiveUS and on livingTV, its just a shame they show most of them at the same time.

Bluntforcetrauma said:
Its great Five has got a new channel FiveUS now we can get more CSI its now on Five FiveUS and on livingTV, its just a shame they show most of them at the same time.

Oh yeah, gotta love that the UK has more CSI-goodness! Shame we're so far behind, but hey, Im dealing, slowly!

Oh and I love the epsidoes:
Gum Drops,
Ellie,
Pirates of the Third Reich
are among but a few! And, of course, my fave charector has got to be NICK!!!!! :lol:

I think Organ Grinder is now one of my favorite LV episodes--Greg was so cute--especially when Sara told him "I could really, really kiss you right now".

CSI: My favorite is a tie between Nick and Brass.
Miami: Calleigh, especially this season.
New York: Lindsay Danny and Mac. I can't choose between them, they are all great.

Back