What is your favorite name?

Oh, and I like my name too. It's "Jasmina" and I believe it's a Muslim name which means "flower". I'm not muslim though.

Okay, here are a few of my favourite names.

<font color="pink">Girls:</font>
Tuelia
Maya
Rhiannon
Sinem
Siobhan

<font color="lightblue">Boys:</font>
Benjamin
Rhune
Seb
Vaughn
Maui

I love some of the names you guys have listed, I might have to add some of them to my own :p

my fav girls name is Paige
and boys name would have to be Connor :)

Boys: Ismael, Isaac, Jesus, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, Isaiah
Girls: Melody... err i cant remember.
jorja_fan86 theres a difference between arabic and muslim :lol: alot of people tend to mistake the 2. Arabic is the language, your name is Arabic, not islamic. Muslims are members of the ISlamic religion, of which can be arabs, europeans, asians, africans, and even americans. Your name, Jasmina does mean flower, in ARABIC :)

Boys: Ismael, Isaac, Jesus, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, Isaiah
Girls: Melody... err i cant remember.
jorja_fan86 theres a difference between arabic and muslim :lol: alot of people tend to mistake the 2. Arabic is the language, your name is Arabic, not islamic. Muslims are members of the ISlamic religion, of which can be arabs, europeans, asians, africans, and even americans. Your name, Jasmina does mean flower, in ARABIC :)

:lol: Wow am I smart or what hahaha. I looked my name up on the internet and it said it was Muslim so I guess I was given the incorrect information. Thank you so much for claryfying that up! Now people will know the thruth hehehe.

haha that goes to show that the internet doesnt always tell the truth!
By the way, Jasmine was one of my favorite names as a child ( no, not cuz of Aladin lol ) how cool :lol:

Top Girls:
Calleigh
Catherine
Valdaisia
Morticia
Tamara
Yvonne
Jorja

Top Five Boys:
Horatio
Alexander
Phillippe
Ryan
James
Robespierre
Eric

Yep. I wouldn't name my kids most of these, but I like the names.

Girls:
Trinity
Serenity
Katrina
Claire
Calleigh

Boys:
Jameson
Trevor
Dominic
Carmine
Jarrod

If you haven't notice, I don't like names with less than 5 letters in them :p

I forgot Ayuka and Petulia for girls name. Ayuka is my homestay's name, shes Japanese. And Petulia is my mum's name.

Back