What is your favorite name?

I like the name Robyn for a girl, but my dad's called Robin so I don't know if I would name a daughter after that. I also like the name Marissa, after watching The OC.

For a boy I love the name Seth, also from watching the OC. I do also like the name Andrew, but that is my brothers name.

A while back when I started working on a cop story I fell in love with the name Mahjenette Busia, not sure of it's origin but I think it is beautiful.

Girl:
Mariska :)
Sara
Elizabeth

Boy:
William (Have always liked this name)
Nick :)
Jake

My sister Ellie is sitting here with me and she saw 'Ellie' and 'Jenna'; She started saying "Why is my name in the computer? Did you put it there?" So I had to explain that lots of other people have the same names. Boy. "Well, how do you tell them apart?!" *Laughs*

girls:
Julie-Anne (I love mine)
Rachel
Zoe
Kathryn
Jessica
Kimberley
Natalie
Sara

Boys:
Shad (yeah with an S...I love this name!!)
Alex
Charles
Danny
Seth
Adam
William

Okay this may sound EXTREMELY obvious, but my favorite name has always been Rory. The story comes from when I was in grade one and 2. I was in a split class between grade one and two, and I was in grade one. I sat beside a guy named Rory for the whole year. grade one was pretty scary for me, and he was so nice and sweet and helpful. He was never too shy to help me when I was crying somewhere in the playground. I will always place a positive feeling to the name Rory, and I will always remember that name forever, because it means so much to me.

Therefore, now you know. :)

My names are all in Finnish so I don't think I want to share... but ENglish names.. I have obsession with letter J
Like James and Joshua and... erm...Jenna (that works in Finnish too)

Some favorites are:

*Maya
*Avery
*Marley
*Quinn
*Sophia/Sofia
*Emerson

*Joaquin
*Julian
*Jack
*Ben/Bentley
*Brayden