What is your favorite name?

Girls: Alex, Emily, Paige, Kate, Jodi.

Boys: Sean, Nick, Greg, Robert, Jake, Eric. (I liked the CSI names before CSI :lol:) Conan, Brandon, Jesse.

I have soo many names that I like. It would take forever to list them.

But my ABSOLUTE favourite girl's name has to be:

Odelia

Yarr! *runs away quickly before getting bashed on the head*

I work in a toyshop so I ge to hear a lot of different names that I seem to fall in love with.

Girls
Kendall (thats my favourite and I pinched it off a little girl that comes in the shop)
Ariel (yes from the mermaid, but my mum says its mean because it's a brand of washing powder :lol:)
Hope
Georgia
Katie
Faith
Delta

Boys
Corey (my absolute fave name in the world)
Shane
Kian (but now there are too many of them)
Taylor (even if it reminds me of Hanson, and Mmmbop :lol:)
Harrison/ Harry (there are loads of them as well)
Thomas

Then there are loads I keep changing my mind if I like or not lol. And just for the record I hate my name of 'Stephanie', I always shorten it to Steph and I'm not to keen on that

crazy_steph said:

Ariel (yes from the mermaid, but my mum says its mean because it's a brand of washing powder :lol:)

Yep! I also like that name, but here it's spelled Arielle. Ariel is the washing stuff. I'm not sure if someone can name his/her daughter like that.

I know that Nemo is forbidden here, caue it's meaning is "Nobody" but Arielle should be okay. :D

Rosalie, Emily, Jip, Jessy & Lilly for boys: Ryan, Ruben, Kenneth & Frits.
Why those people brought me some much love and luck in my life..

Girl: Emily, Elise, Evelyn (yeah, I'm obsessed with E-names :p), Livia, Silvia, Eleonora, Selene.
Boy: Matthew, Samuel, Daniel, Lorenzo (my bf's middle name :p), Kevin.

Plus others which I can't think of atm. :lol:

I love the name Matthew, mainly because everytime I say it or hear it, I get a picture of Matthew McConaughey in my head! :lol:

Name for boys Adam, Alex, George, Nicky, Benny
for girls Sandy, Sally,Casandra, Nicole, Heather, July

oh i found enough

Sabine

chicks:
- dylan
- taryn
- sara <-- plain and simple

guys:
-dylan
-taryn
-tyson