What is your favorite CSI character?

Ahem, this might take a while...

Las Vegas:

Sara, with Grissom coming a close, close second.... Sara because my one friend says that I identify with her and she is just too cool for words.

Miami:

Speed, because he is the only reason I watch Miami, besides the actual cases themselves.

NY:

Mac, because he justs looks cool. :)

Overall Fave:

Sara, because I like her soo much. And to whoever said that everyone seems to hate Sara..... She actually has the most votes in overall. Omg. Tis sooo awesome..

I'll keep quite now.
Kate. :)

i only watch one CSI and that's CSI: LV and my fav from there is... NICKY!!! he's soo freaken hot, charming, loving, helpful, hot, happy, caring, HOT!! then after that it's sara.

Ah, of all the series, Stella is my favourite. She's such a wonderful woman, very strong and witty. I have to say her 'I knew your first case would be a no brainer' from the premier of S2 has to be my favourite line ever.

from vegas it's Catherine (I love her stubborness and her attitude) and Warrick (and I especially like them together)

From Miami it's Calliegh (she's so gorgeous!) and Delko (agian, I like them together)

I've always loved the young techie who is rough around the edges with a heart of gold. I mean, my choices were Greg from CSI, Ryan from Miami and Danny from NY. I think they're all really good people and the actors who portray them arre really good. It took me a while to like Ryan but now he's grown on me really well. And I love Danny's accent and Greg's music and dress sense (Now he's in the feild it's not so wacky but in the lab it was funky).

my favorite character from
csi:greg sander
csi miami:ryan wolfe
csi ny:danny messer

overall favorite character is ryan wolfe because he is smart,cute,sexy,witty and he cares about his friends. :)

what do you mean a lot of ppl don't like grissom??what's not to love?he's gotta be the most popular or one of the most popular character!

btw, i have a huge crush on him

He is popular, follow by Nick, Sara, Catherine and Greg. I love Grissom, he is my second favorite, Nick is my first.

I think I love everyone from LV... Mostly Grissom, Catherien, and Warrick.

I don't watch Miami that much, but Horatio, Calleigh, and Delko are pretty cool.

For NY, I like Mac, Stella, Sheldon, and Danny. Woo!

i really love all the characters but lets face it....i am a woman....and i love to watch handsome man with guns.... :lol:

Back