What is your favorite CSI character?

Personally I cannot choose favorites.

None of the series would be where they are now, without any of the actors/actresses gracing the scenes at any time.

Csi Las Vegas: All of them actually but for my top picks..
Sara, Greg, Sophia, Hodges (<-- funny guy!)

Miami: Horatio

Ny: Stella (she reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker.. funny thought!)

LV - Greg all the way and fav over all
M - I kind of like Ryan . And Nathalia is hot
NY - Flack -oh , those eyes - Danny & Mac

LV = Archie Johnson. No episode is complete without him.

Miami = Horatio. His one-liners and sunglasses make my day. If there is a H/Y scene... better.

NY = Flack. He is LOVE!

NY: Definetly Stella and Mac though Lindsay is cool, too. Stella is so smart and beautiful and Mac...must I say something to that? Ok, Mac ist just a really hot guy and who wouldn't wish this man could be his/her boss?
LV: Hmm..difficult to say..I would say Catherine because she is a lovely mother and I like her kind of work.. example: episode 7x11. That was WOW! :lol:
And Grissom is totally fantastic. I love his quotes, I laugh and smile everytime when he say something so cool!
Miami: I like Calleigh, because she knows how to handle with guns. And Ryan, he is so sweet when he smiles. :rolleyes:

ok, so I posted on here one of my favorites before, sorry , I must add to it.

LV Greggy for sure!!!
Miami. Ryan Wolfe
NY. Danny........

csi - definatly sara, i have always loved this character i feel that i have alot in common with this character.
csi miami - calleigh, i dont know i just feel it would be miami without her
csi ny and overall - AIDEN :( , i still havent given up hope that some how she will still be alive or come back from the dead.

I don't no how many times of posted in here if ever but I'll post again, cus I don't want to read through the pages cus I'm short on time.

LV:
Male: My guy Nick, toally the hottest and he is just a great person to watch, great work from George all the time.
Female: Sara, most people hate her but she is cool, she's sorta like me in a way.

Miami:
Male: Delko, don't no why must be his smile!
Female: Calleigh, she makes me laugh.

NY:
Male: Danny, just everything about him, his accent, smile, laugh.
Female: Lindsay, gets picked on sometimes by stella, but she holds strong, then they talk again, typical work relationship.

*As you probably have worked out there all my favorite pairings, but I like all the characters really, jsut these one's a little bit more, well Nick ALOT more.*

Las Vegas: Sure, Nicky he is georgeous and really an great actor for me. Also i love his mimic :)

Miami: Delko he is so cute and looks very hot - my meaning ;)

NY: Mac, i love this actor, he is so nice and honest - see him in other films and my meaning he´s also and great actor

at all: Grissom :lol: no one is better than Griss ;)

Back