what episode did u find most disturbing/gory episode

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Sopranosbaby, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh, I know you better than that! :guffaw:

The most disturbing for me is "Homebodies" when they convince that girl to identify her attacker, but she gets scared and backs out, then he comes back and kills her in the driveway. That last scene is just heart wrenching.

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I think Grave Danger was tough, just because I HATE ANTS AND TIGHT SPACES! So it was double hard for me. But just recently I thought "One to Go" was a little graphic. Not too much, but pretty darn gory when it got down to the torture scenes.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Shhhhhhhh....don't blow my cover!!!:guffaw:

4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

For me ch-ch-changes was pretty disgusting, but I've got a pretty strong stomach so I'm not easily grossed out but the animal rights violation in Laying Down With Dogs that just made me sad, it's such a horrible thing. I can't re-watch that episode :p

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I knew there was a season 2 episode of CSI: NY I found gory in very gross way. The episode is Risk. It's the episode where Danny is riding home on the subway and spots a body on the tracks up ahead. The gory in a very gross way part is where Sid and Mac are taking those Betta fish-(fighting fish) out of the dead subway surfer's stomach. I can't even watch that scene. Just thinking about it makes me wanna gag. When I watch this episode, I don't watch that scene. When I don't watch that scene I try to think of anything but it or I'll start gagging.
    Can you say ":censored: GROSS"???

6. TML

TML Hit and Run

I'll cast my vote for "Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael." It seems totally ridiculous that someone would kill a hospital patient out of vengeance for a car accident and - worse yet - not verify the identity of her victim, leaving her totally lonely in the end. If I were to produce a list of episodes to boycott, this episode would be on that list.

7. FlackDonFlack

FlackDonFlack Victim

Season 1 NY Creatures of the Night
    LV Lying Down With Dogs..I hate animal abuse

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I've got to say DOA for a Day when Sid pulls back the skin and all - I think that tops my list.

Although the dog fighting bothered me... I think there was also a L&O episode that had dog fighting - I didn't like that either. I could never imagine doing something like that to any pets of mine. I think I actually cried during it (which is probably the one time I ever have watching those shows, the people being stabbed and all doesn't bother me as much as the animal abuse)

9. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I don't watch Miami much anymore, but this is one of my favorite CSI episodes and the one I thought about before I opened this thread. Great stuff.

10. NightWitch

NightWitch Hit and Run

I only watch the Vegas CSI.

The most disturbing episode by far for me was Too Tough To Die. I watched it once and will probably NEVER EVER watch it again. It was sooooo sad and depressing. :( I also don't like Sweet Jane, A Thousand Days On Earth, Evaluation Day, Committed, Alter Boys, The Hunger Artist, Bad Words, Lying Down With Dogs, Up In Smoke, Leaving Las Vegas, Empty Eyes, Gum Drops, Spark Of Life, Go To Hell, and Blood Drops for the same reasons.

I also don't like this one episode where a wife beater ended up shooting his wife to death and tried to clean it up afterwards. Another one, where a guy killed his wife and stuffed her body in the water tank in their basement because she nagged him. And the one where that woman was eating actual human organs and drinking human blood. I don't remember the names of those episodes. Those are a bit too disturbing/upsetting for me to watch too.

I know there are more that I can't think of as well. There are some episodes that I just won't watch again after having seen them once and those are a few. 19 Down was disturbing too, but I could watch that one again. WOW! I never realized there were that many episodes that I found disturbing/upsetting!!!

I also agree that Lying Down With Dogs made me really sad and angry, especially being a dog lover.

I also agree Fannysmackin' was disturbing, but ironically it's one of my favorites, just because it's action-packed from beginning to end, and it also had a lot of Greg in it who I think is hot. I loved the interrogation scene between Brass and Tara too - the way he mocked her was hilarious.

Hmmm... I don't remember that episode. I know I saw it though, but I don't remember it. I'll have to rewatch it.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009