what episode did u find most disturbing/gory episode

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Sopranosbaby, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

I found "19 down", a CSI episode to be very disturbing. But it was amazing I didn't expect anything less from CSI. It was just wonderful that way.Also "Gum Drops" from the same show.

2. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

It takes a lot to really gross me out. Studying the meat packaging places of the early 20th century of Chicago sort of did, but I cannot watch Blink because of how haneous the crime is. Oh, CSI's Grave Danger because of Nicky being buried alive. Yes, I do call him Nicky. And the ants. Eww...

3. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

A lot of the Season 3 Episodes of the original Las Vegas were really disturbing. It seems that that was the most disturbing and gruesome season. There were a couple of other bad episodes in terms of disturbing storylines, but S3 was the most consistently disturbing season overall.

"High and Low", where the two neighbors were fighting and the one ran over the guy's dog in the yard was messed up in the extreme.

Someone already mentioned "Blood Lust" with both the mob scene, but the idea of the boy killing his mom's boyfriend, and the mom's boyfriend stabbing him, with the little brother watching makes me shudder.

"Forever," with the suicide pact and then the mother walking away while the daughter is begging for a second chance is up there.

"Random Acts of Violence," with the little girl getting killed is bad. Also for the effect on Warrick.

Lucky Strike, with the NBA player's 5 year old son, and the reasoning behind that crime was pretty awful.

"One Hit Wonder", and "Crash and Burn" are disturbing, especially because of the psychological effects on Sara.

"Feeling the Heat," from Season 4 was bad, just because of the baby angle.

However, overall, the most disturbing and gruesome episode for me, the one that I will NOT watch either on the DVD or in reruns is "Lying Down with Dogs." just the dogfighting angle, and the way they did the dogfight, especially with the dog that lost the fight....Let's just say they made it a bit too realistic.

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I only watch LV, and the only episode that really made me cringe while watching was Season 5 Ch-Ch-Changes - when Cath, Nick & Warrick open the door to that storage unit to find the dead body of the transgender patient whose surgery went wrong.

5. CsiFreak-

CsiFreak- Victim

I'm gonna have to say Manhattan Manhunt. When Henry Darias plays in his victim's blood.

6. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

The hardest one for me was the dogfighting episode. That's just such a horrid thing. I couldn't watch the dogfighting scenes in that. Those kids on Fannysmackin made me so angry and that episode when Greg was in court made me angry. I frankly wish Greg could have run them all over. I know it sounds awful to say, but people like that who contribute nothing but badness to society and have no concern for others make me mad. Those kids had no excuse to do that. I don't care how bored they were. I did like it when Nick punched K-Fed though. That made me smile :).

7. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Another episode that I found really disturbing was "Feeling the Heat" with the parents that deliberately killed their baby and left him in the car in 110+ degree farenheit heat. That they'd do that to their own child....really disturbing.

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

"Got Murder" from CSI in 3rd season. it just grossed me out, the case wasn't disgusting the daughter just creeped me out. there are a lot of CSI ep that have disturbed me over the years but this is one of them that takes the cake, i don't even like to think about them.

most disgusting goes to CSI with "Bully For You" with Nick and Sara's case. it was hilarious that the slime guy got to Sara but it was just so gross to look at the human soup.

9. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

There are quite a few episodes of LV that make me shudder in certain parts. I don't like Fannysmackin' when Greg gets beat up but I can turn away during that part and continue with the rest of the episode. The one that I really can only watch like once every two years is Grave Danger. It is so excellently written/directed/acted that it just gets to me every time. And if you've ever experienced a Fire Ant bite, you know what one does to you. I can't imagine have thousands crawling on me...

10. lmd2010

lmd2010 Victim

I'll have to ditto the Bully For You episode. The human soup is disgusting.
    I usually get the willies with the floaters, especially anyone that ends up bloated in a bag.
    Yuck.

11. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

The episode I find most disturbing is Slaughter House (Miami, season 1). In that episode, a father kills his wife and three of their kids, including a 6 week old infant. Only the little girl survives, because her older brother hid her in the dog house. The worst part is that the father tried to maker it look like his wife killed the kids then herself.

12. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

Most of them disturb me to a degree. Most of these killers truly are unrepentant about their actions. And people kill others for the most stupid reasons on these shows.

The Fanny Smack episode disturbed me. Just to think that these kids were out beating the snot out of unsuspecting people just because they were bored sends shivers down my spine. And that they were so young that they will never truly be punished for what they did.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

The most gory scenes are from my two favorite episodes - first one is from Ch-Ch-Changes when they found a body on this table where fake doctor was doing sex change. This scene was really... well, I was in shock when I saw that realistic moment. Second one is from Lying Down with The Dogs when they found corpse and dead dogs around. I can really watch a lot kinds of brutal scenes and not much can surprise me but everytime when I see dead animals 'cause someone killed them, it's hard for me to hide tears.

14. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

The episode I am so disturbed by I have trouble watching it is Grave Danger. I'm far too claustophobic to even watch someone act like they're buried in a box. And its shot so well and George acts it superbly so you practically can feel how tight it is.
    And I'm a Nick fan! Even Nick can not redeem this episode for me. :wtf: Woo is me! :(

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

1. Feeling The Heat-that couple who killed their baby because they THOUGHT he had a deadly disease-still upsets me. I can't watch it.

2. Grave Danger-seeing Nick tortured continously was hard for me.

3. Lying Down With The Dogs-heartbreaking