What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

mmm, definitely a Mac shower scene (lose the Stella though :D )

How about some more shirtless Mac?? We got like, 30 seconds and that was IT!!

I'm ok with pantless Mac too....
    maybe just another Mac in sweats scene (like WYSIWYS)..

What I wouldn't like is a 'ship between that main characters, the little hints are just fine. Those who like a particular 'ship can be happy, and those of us who hate certain 'ships can just ignore the hints and be happy too./

2. diamondgirl

diamondgirl Lab Technician

yeah , i want Smacked-ness too, and an NY/LV crossover,who knows, Grissom and Mac, They could be inseparable as may Cath and Stella.

3. diamondgirl

*apologises to mods for double posting*

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

IMO, season2 was Danny's season. They really opened his backstory up. He's had a LOT of emotional tumbles: Flack getting hurt, his brother, Tanglewood, being trapped in a panic room, being held hostage for a second, *having a girlfriend lol*, and then Aiden.

I want to see how much further he can be pushed without sacrificing the storylines of the OTHER characters. Season1 was Mac's but they barely scratched the surface. They didn't follow up on this 'date' with Rose. Then Stella's crap they call Frankie came and went. I think this is the PERFECT time to sneak in some Mac/Stella action.

The season ended, or went by well -- opening up each character's backstories and such.

5. diamondgirl

oh man! chaostheory, i agree , BRING BACK TEH SMACK!

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I'd like to see...

-More Hawkes. I mean, he is barely ever on the show anymore! I miss him! He's like one of my favs!

-How Flack recovered. I don't want them to just make him all better at the beginning of season 3 and then not tell us how the time in between seasons went.

-D/L!!!!!! Just because I love 'em!!!

7. ihatepeas

ihatepeas Victim

[quote:lol: I would love to see a little shout-out to Forrest Gump. :p Hell, I'd giggle like a school girl if Gary guest-starred as Lt. Dan (who would be Mac's cousin or something ;)). :lol:

Anyway, I think the theater idea would be interesting as well. :)

[/QUOTE]

I did enjoy the little Gary Sinise homage in the murder game episode (be nice to me--I don't know all the titles yet) where the actor was auditioning for Of Mice and Men. But I agree that it would be cool to see theater featured more prominently.

--Sarah

8. chaostheory08

I always thought that Constantine from American Idol season4 looks a bit like Gary Sinise. And he's a New Yorker -- from Brooklyn.

I want to see him there. I mean, everybody has someone .... Flack = his dad. Danny = Louie. Mac should have some family down there.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd also love to see Lt.Dan on CSI NY hehehe

10. chaostheory08

^Lol... how's that? Hahahaha

11. Flackscountrygrl

Flackscountrygrl Victim

What would I like to see? Hmm...

First off, More Flack! Lots and lots more Flack! I mean, the man is a great actor, why not give him a chance to be able to show off his talent.

Second of all, Leave poor Danny alone! He's the whipping boy of the entire show, everything that goes wrong happens to Danny (With the exception of Flack getting blown up) although that affected Danny as well. Pick on somebody else this season, how about Hawkes?

Next on my list of things to see, More Hawkes! He's an interesting character, he's incredibly smart, and funny. And he wasn't even given a chance to properly by the 'newbie' on the team.

Also, speaking of 'newbies' on the team, If you must keep the whole Danny/Lindsay flirting dynamic, tone it down. Sure, I admit, they look cute together, but there's not really any chemistry there, at least not the way there was with Danny and Aiden. Toning it down is a good way to keep the Danny/Lindsay fans happy, and to keep the people who aren't fond of Danny/Lindsay happy as well.

Speaking of romance, subtle hints are the best way to do any romance on any show (unless it's a soap opera). Romance between major characters should be left to the fanfiction writers, it's what we do best. And lets face it, half the romantic ideas that are created for fanfiction are ten times better than anything the writers could come up with for introducing a major character romance on the show.

12. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

I would like to see:

-More Flack moments with all the team.

-More frienship and ship!

-More about all of their lifes but not too much because it's the case on first.

And that's all for now ^^

13. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

1. I’d like to learn about Flack and the relationship he has with his father, something I’ve been waiting for since The Fall.
    2. I’d like to see as much of Lindsay as I can see from Montana, in other words send her far far away from NY. If I can’t have that then . . .
    3. I’d like the writers to stop the pathetic and painful attempts to create chemistry between Danny and Lindsay, it is atrocious, diminishes Carmine’s talents, and highlights Anna’s failures as an actress. Furthermore, Lindsay should spend more time in the lab and as little time talking as possible.
    4. I’d love to know why Hawkes decided to become a CSI.
    5. I’d like to see better writing, compelling storylines, character complexities, and nuances.
    6. I’d like to not know the identify of the murder the minute they step on screen.
    7. I’d like the cast to have the same cohesive feel it had during season one.
    8. I’d like TPTB to look towards season one for inspiration on how they should go forward.
    9. I’d like some recognition from TPTB on the abomination that was season two, with a few notable exceptions.
    10. I’d like them to stop defining a NY feel with a block party every six episodes usually involving a solitary ethnic group.
    11. I’d like to see more of the Gary Sinese that I saw during the smoking scene in RSRD, because it was damn near perfect.
    12. Gary should be allowed and encouraged to pen more scripts.
    13. Zuiker should take a break from writing because if this season was any indication he lost some of his mojo.
    14. I’d like to see some follow-up with the more interesting storylines and loose ends, for instance Louie
    15. More Hammerback
    16. The return of Maka
    17. A little Vicaro
    18. More gratuitous displays of male flesh, because it is about time that television catered to women

I could go on and I might later, but this is a good start.

Ali

14. Jaer

Jaer Police Officer

I would second my desire for everyone of those points. TPTB couldn't have a better checklist if they want S3 to erase the bad taste left from S2.

Less Lindsay, more anybody else but particularly Flack, Hawkes and Hammerback. More Maka and Vicarro.

These are the big issues for me. I would love to see the quality of writing rise above the hack and slash plot effort that was S2. Surprise me. Stun me. Restore my faith in the CSI NY I fell in love with during the last half of S1.

Yes. Hell, yes and a please, Sir, can I have some more? I'm so tired of seeing mostly naked females on the show. How about a little variety, please? Let S3 be the season I see Flack mostly naked on the outside rather than the inside.

15. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

-More Flack screen time
    -Flack working with the team more
    -More of Danny and Flack being paired up for cases
    -Hawkes getting more screentime
    -A NY/LV cross over would be awsome
    -More character background on Danny, Hawkes, Flack, and Mac