What do you want to see?

MacsGirlMel

Mac's Personal Assistant
I don't know if this has been done, but what would you like to see next season?

1.Lots of Smacked-ness-just a personal thing, it's my fave ship

2. Lots of shower scenes, Mac with some Danny on the side

3. Continuing the storylines from this season...Flack's post-bomb issues, Stella's Frankie issues(TV Guide says they will on that), Danny and Louie

4. Background on chars like Mac,Danny, Stella

5. A few Lindsey improvements

6.an NY/LV crossover-they've done Miami, now I want LV.

If I think of anymore, I'll post 'em later.

I'll go with your last five suggestions, specially #3. :D And I wish they can bring back the darker, grittier cases like what they had in S1.

Great thread! :D

Let's see:

1) How Flack is recovering from the bombing. Presumably the show will pick up a few months later when he's back on his feet, but I hope we see how he's grappling with doing his job. Are there any physical after-effects? Anything mental? Eddie does so well with drama and comedy, so I can't wait to see how Flack is reacting to what happened to him. I suspect he'll put up a tough front.

2) Stella needs a good story line. And no, I don't mean another psycho boyfriend. Give her something great like the interaction she had with the orphaned kid in "Til Death Do Us Part." Melina is awesome--give her more to do.

3) Delve into Danny's personality issues. We now know his deep dark secret wasn't all that deep or dark. So where does his damage come from? The guy has serious emotional issues, and I'd love to see the root of those. And really, no one does drama better than Carmine.

4) More interaction between Danny and Flack. We all know they won the favorite couple trophy in the character elmination game ;) , but slashy goodness aside, their friendship is one of the unique things about the show and something most everyone enjoys seeing. I think those friendships or rivalries (in the case of Eric and Ryan on Miami) are the most interesting things to watch.

5) More Hawkes. The guy unfortunately lost his newbie development scenes to Lindsay, so let this season be his year to shine. Hill is awesome.

6) Less Lindsay. I think the character should be written out, but if that's not going to happen, move her into the background more. She was at her least offensive mid-season, when she was lighter and featured less. And for god's sake, please drop the forced Danny and Lindsay interactions. There's just no chemistry there.

7_ Keep Mac exactly where he is. I liked Mac much more this season--he was a little looser, a little more in the background, and didn't come across as a stick in the mud as much when he was in the foreground. And let Gary write more because he's clearly good. :D

8) Mix it up with the format. The two case thing isn't necessary all the time. Be daring, be adventurous--it's paid off for the original CSI.

That's all I can think of for now! :D

I would like to see at least ONE of the romantic attractions that has been hinted at in the show this season -- either Mac/Stella *or* Danny/Lindsey -- progress into an actual romantic relationship. These are all intelligent, attractive people who spend a lot of time working together under stressful situations. It's only natural that some of them would choose to become "involved" with each other.

*lets out an evil cackle* Ooohhh, there's LOTS I wanna see on the show. :devil: Unfortunately, good ol' Fred is right there waiting to censor every suggestion I've got. Darn you, Fred! You need a girlfriend, that's what. :p

But really, I'm all for shower scenes. Preferably one where all the hotties are in it at the same time. :D

More character development, specifically for Lindsay and Hawkes

Bring back Pino (well this is just the superficial me speaking, and I think he signed for another TV show, so unlikely to happen)

A case involving the theater in a central role (not simply as a small part)- come on, it's NY

More team hanging out together scenes

pizzapie said:
A case involving the theater in a central role (not simply as a small part)- come on, it's NY
Who killed Julius Caesar? Did Romeo and Juliet commit suicide? Is that Yorrick's scull?

I would like to see Gary team up in an episode with Tom Hanks and Mykelti Williamson.

I would like to see Gary team up in an episode with Tom Hanks and Mykelti Williamson.
:lol: I would love to see a little shout-out to Forrest Gump. :p Hell, I'd giggle like a school girl if Gary guest-starred as Lt. Dan (who would be Mac's cousin or something ;)). :lol:

Anyway, I think the theater idea would be interesting as well. :)

But really, I'm all for shower scenes. Preferably one where all the hotties are in it at the same time

Hmm, how about Danny and Mac and Don are investigating a case and suddenly discover some sort of biocontaminent and have to be rushed to the showers (followed by the female viewers having to rush to *their* showers)

I would like to see more Don. A *lot* more Don (and I don't just mean shower scenes <g>)
Seriously though.
I'd like TPTB to not just ignore the finale and have the reset button hit by S3. I want to see how Don copes with being back on the job - or stuck behind a desk, depending on the time frame.
I'd like to see how his and Mac's relationship evolves. I mean, Mac had his hands inside Don's belly...they can't just pretend it's business as normal.

One thing I do not want to see are romantic pairings in among the main 6 characters. By all means let them date non main characters, but IMO, once a show starts shipping, it's a downhill slide.

^ Definitely agree with you, Ceindreadh.

Once any of the characters hook up, there's no element of surprise anymore in their dynamics. Either that, or they change and go all googly-eyed at one another... :rolleyes: That just kills the show.

And yes. More Don. We can never have enough of that lovely man. The season ender was too big a deal for the next season to shut it down and move on to other things. They ought to be smarter than that to have kept a series this far.

And did I mention that we can't have enough of Don? :lol:

*nod* That would be funny. Gary playing two parts would be cute.

I also like the safety shower idea. It worked well on Bones, so why not here?

Agreed completely with the no romance between the main characters sentiment. Leave it that to fanfiction.

Top41 said:
8) Mix it up with the format. The two case thing isn't necessary all the time. Be daring, be adventurous--it's paid off for the original CSI.

I agree with that one. There were quite a few episodes that would have been better had there only been the one case.

I would like to see some consistency with the characters as well.

A crazy idea just came to me...

What if all the CSIs are out on cases and Flack's forced to process a scene? :lol:

It's more Flack goodness, but... er, yeah. Heheh. Like that'll fly. :p

*scampers back to work*

Top41 said:
Agreed completely with the no romance between the main characters sentiment. Leave it that to fanfiction.

Amen! Let the main character romance wither in some dark section never viewed by the eye of intelligent man (or woman).

EllaJ said:
Top41 said:

I agree with that one. There were quite a few episodes that would have been better had there only been the one case.

I would like to see some consistency with the characters as well.

And I'll shout out a second AMEN! The 2nd story line became so sloppy it was painful to watch and the consistency of some of the characters can be likened to tapioca pudding...mostly runny with some globs in the middle.

Back