What Do You Think Baby Girl Messer's Name Should Be?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by carminelove15, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    I get the Carmina which is the Italian form of Carmen), but Burana??? Uh-oh... NO! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

How about Annabelle, or Clarisse (meaning 'clear, bright, famous'), or Adelle (meaning 'noble'). If any of them is Greek, i'd suggest Alethea (it means 'truth') or Charisse (meaning 'grace') or Chrysantha (meaning 'defender of the people').

But, basically, anything, other than Lindsay (Jr.???), or Montana, or Burana, for that matter. No Taylor, as well. I just find it weird if the baby get Mac's last name.

2. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Hey has anyone thought since the baby is a girl they might do Danielle, so in a way they are naming the baby after Danny???

3. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

CSI_Cupcake has suggested it as middle name (see page 1 of this thread). Avoiding putting it as the first name because, then, she will be called Danny too, i suppose. *shrug*

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think it would be nice if they'd name the baby after their mothers. Danny and Lindsay have both made passing mention of their mothers, so this way we'd get to at least learn their names because we may never see them on the show. I don't really have any suggestions for what their names would be, but I think the mom thing would be cool and it would avoid the weirdness of naming the kid after one of the main characters.

5. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I like Marissa for a baby name. :)

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

The mother thing would be good. I think sometimes it nice when people use family names for their children. I still maintain my belief that naming a child after a dead colleague or your boss is a little weird, I'm really hoping that they don't do that. :lol:

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Dear, this is the real Carmina Burana. *sigh* I didn't mean to be pedantic, I swear. I just thought it was such an obvious pun when someone said "How about Carmina?"

PerfectAnomaly, I like your idea. I think naming Montana Jr. after some relative would be far less creepy than naming her Claire because Danny and Lindsay's wife happened to bear that name.

8. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Owww... So Sorry about that.:(
    So that's Carmina Burana... Well, it's kinda nice, but for the sound of it, i don't think it's going to be good as a name.

About coworkers name, i kinda think it's okay, if the coworker is really close to the parents, and have someone that they look up as parents. But, yeah, Claire will be too much. And, Angell's not death yet when the baby's born. So, why name the baby after her? As for Aiden, true Danny was close with her, but Lindsay doesn't even know her. It will be weird, indeed.

9. carmine_fan01

carmine_fan01 Civilian

"I think they should go with a generic name. They need to stay away from names like Fifi Trixibelle, Apple, and Moxie Crimefighter."

Those sound like superhero names :lol:
    But maybe they should name it something that combines their name in some weird but pretty way for a girl of course. Im pretty sure they wouldn't want the girl to grow up hating her name XD, so i hope it's nothing cheesy.

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  10. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

i've read that lindsay says lucy and danny says lydia but they cudnt agree and i also read that they decided 2 call her aiden messer after aiden burn

11. carmine_fan01

carmine_fan01 Civilian

They named the baby Lucy, they were calling her that on last night episode.