What Do You Think Baby Girl Messer's Name Should Be?

I think it's going to be something cheesy... I can feel it in my bones. A premonition if you will. And why not really, that's kind of keeping with the theme here. :lol:

seriously, this baby should have a simple name, nothing over the top....which i hope is true by them over doing danny's choices in names...kinda like how they over did the whole its gonna be a boy....its gonna be a crazy name...oh wait its a one syllable name!

don't name it after anyone....its like they're playing favorites...

maybe nothing ending in ---y, they already have dannY and lindsaY, and baby with ----Y might be over kill... i can see a name ending in ---A though.

I think they should go with a generic name. They need to stay away from names like Fifi Trixibelle, Apple, and Moxie Crimefighter.

Not another Lindsay to avoid the "Junior" mention :D

Not Montanaaaaaaa to avoid more Montana mention :D

I like Hannah for the baby. I have voted this name once so i vote it again ;)

Hannah makes me think of one thing. Hannah Montana.

I'd like someone in power to veto that one.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i swear you, Roxi, it was unintentional!:guffaw:

I was just thinking in "Sydney's niece" (Melina's character in Providence) whose name was Hannah

And i like the name but i guess TPTB will come up with Mathilda or something like that;)

Aiden Jessica Messer

It's an intresting idea but it's that a bit too much? I mean nice way of remember the character that got written off but I havent a feeling they wouldnt name her Jessica only beacuse well they werent that close to Jess - were they? Okay they've done a few cases together but there is nothing to show that there is outside the office relationship. I can see Stella or Don naming one of their kids Jess but sadly not Danny and Lindsay.

I can see them calling her Aiden though. Might be a bit strange but I can see it.

I think Lindsay wouldnt agree with an Italian based name. I think she'd put some sense into Danny and go for a more 'neuteral' common name. However, as cheesy as this is, i can see them naming her Montana. And somewhere inside i think that would be quite cute.

Right now, I'm imagining all the TPTBs and writers and producers sitting around a large conferance table disscussing baby names. I do wonder, WHO choses the name for her and how. I mean is it a democracy - do they vote or is one person asigned to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling the name is going to be something cheesy,
but I can also see (heaven FORBID Jessica Angell really does die..) them sticking 'Jessica' or 'Angell' as the middle name.
I have no clue for the first though. I think I can see something like Hannah though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, please remember to use spoiler boxes if you're talking about upcoming episodes. Not everyone wants to be spoiled. Thanks. :)

Deoxyribonucleic Acid Marie Messer:guffaw:
sorry couldn't resist

No montana please.

If you notice alot of the names on the show have something to do with the actors in real life (ie...Mac Taylor- Mac-(part of Sinises' sons name),and Lt Dan Taylor...)
so i kinda like Anna in honor of Anna Belknap:)
but dear god please no Carmina:guffaw::guffaw: Bleh!!!!!!!

Back