What do you hate?

speedleishot said:
yep, theres nothing i hate more than school, unless your popular then its a social nightmare

I hate the whole poular thing about schools to I think its sad lucky for me my school isnt to bad for it were all friends no one is above anyone else ;)

I really hate it when adults use the phrase "perfectly normal". I mean seriously, since everyone is different, how can you define normal?

i really hate myself and the person who made me think this way. Thanks to my parents and so called friends.. I hate you M. You distroyed my life for good and took away the last thing i wasnt afraid of in this world or relationships. I really really hate you M. Learn from your mistakes. And i hate emotions they suck. Its so painful to have those, why do they exsist..?? :confused:

I hate that my parents keep ignoring me. I'm 36 years old now, and still they make me feel my existance is an odd accident that will go away when they don't pay attention. And I hate that I can't seem to get over it :rolleyes:

I hate when you have plans, then they get all messed up. I also hate when you think of a really good idea, but it's too late to do that plan! I also hate doing nothing besides sitting around alone Friday night!

-I hate when people talk trash about someone for doing something, then turn around and do it themselves.
-I hate people with a holier-than-thou attitude.
-I hate it when people tell me that I shouldn't be dwelling on the lose on my son after a year. I'm sorry, but I can't just "get over it".
-I hate people that give their opinion on everything. If I wanted it, I'd ask for it.

i hate brandnames.

i hate studying.

i hate how my school locks the tennis courts so i can't practice.

i hate how late my friends are so late right now :(

I hate:
- hypocrites
- racists
- people who think they are better than someone else
- bullies
- old, complaining people
- being tall

I hate it when people tell you something and you have to keep it to yourself and then you find out an hour later that they told it to ten others

I hate it when people show up late for work and then chat for another 20 minutes before they start to actually work

I hate the Roman Catholic Church, if you ask me they're just a bunch of bigots who use religion as an excuse for their bigotry. I think people who follow that or any mainstream religion are weak people who can't think for themselves. So many of the things their against I doubt if the Bible even mentions them, and they're just saying it's in the Bible in order for people to agree with them unquestioningly.

I also hate my father.

Calihan lol there's a contreversial subject I understan what your on abou though you try to argue a point with them and there all like "no because the bible...." or "god said.." what they dont realise the bible has been rewriten so many times like in the original dead sea scrolls there is no mention of homosexuallity it was unheard of but as the world modernised they added that rule

Calihan said:
I hate the Roman Catholic Church, if you ask me they're just a bunch of bigots who use religion as an excuse for their bigotry. I think people who follow that or any mainstream religion are weak people who can't think for themselves. So many of the things their against I doubt if the Bible even mentions them, and they're just saying it's in the Bible in order for people to agree with them unquestioningly.

Calihan, that's an unnecessary and offending statement, which has earned you an official warning for trolling.

Considering how long you've been a member here, I would have thought you'd have learnt how to abide by the Board Rules, and when to keep your opinions to yourself.

I strongly suggest you read the rules again to refresh your memory.

Any queries or comments about this matter, you can either PM me or take it up in QSF. Thank you.

Back