What do you hate?

I hate when people whistle like really OFF key... I don't know why it's probably cause I'm so used to music and what now.

I hate it when you're taking a picture with someone, and there is like 4 cameras there, and they all take the picture at the same time. I never know who to look at. I'm sorry, but I hate it. lol

Wow I'm weird.

I hate a lot

-When my nose is stuffed up and i cant breathe.
-little girls in short skirts and yucky tops that talk on cell phones, they think they are cool...but they are just annoying.
-Im far away from someone i love.
-The fact that none of my friends ever want to do things with me. They are aparently busy but they find time for eachother.
-IM COLD.
-any kind of bug.
-My legs.
-when my hair is poofy.
-things that smeel weird.
-movies that are only scary because they are gross.
-When i cut myself shaving.
-When i talk to people on msn and they sign off without saying bye.
-Homophobes.
-Mustaches.

I agree with so many things people have listed. I especially like the one on NASA. Space is interesting and all, but please solves some of the problems down here first! Here are some others:

- the American healthcare system
- everything about myself
- how my brand new Ipod is not getting anywhere near the battery life it is supposed to get
- how I feel bad over something that is no where even near my fault
- when people do not say "thank you" if I hold the door for them
- those roller skating shoes
- money
- weight gain
- when people tell me to "snap out of it" when I am depressed
- mental illness
- when I consistantly tell doctors that no matter what I do, I cannot get my mind to stop racing and they still continue to tell me that I need to occupy my mind
- the whole mental health care system
- job hunting
- how my family doctor could just not write me out a 90 day instead of a 30 day prescription before I lose my health coverage runs out (he claims he does not write out 90 day prescrips even though he has written me out a 90 day prescrip before )
- clutter
- people who worship celebrities
- the current state of entertainment
- law breakers
- having no idea what to major in in college
- making decisions in general
- people who abuse the social security system
- young girls who try to act older
- old women who try to act young
- being the center of attention
- the yucky snobby area I live in
- what is happening to Wildwood, NJ
- people who drive while on the phone
- cell phones in general
- people who do not use turn signals
- how some people assume that all Americans are stupid
- Scientologists
- having religion pushed onto me
- chat speak
- when people tell me that I am going to go to Hell for having suicidal thoughts
- getting yelled at
- being a caffeine addict
- this whole past year and how in the process, everything I used to be terrified turned into I am no longer scared of and now want. It was a lot easier to be scared of them.
- when people tell me to go off my medication because they claim I will be better off without it even though I know d*** well I will be an even bigger mess if I go off of it
- how there is one thing in this world I want besides happiness and if I make it happen, I will regret it and if I don't make it happen, I will go insane because i want it so bad
- any mention of the eye *shudders*
- people who abuse animals
- anything that buzzes or stings
- stupid lawsuits, like people suing McDonalds because they got fat
- when people assume that because I am not a Republican that I am a liberal
- being short
- when younger people do not respect older people
- answering and using the phone
- having zero trust in people

I hate

people who decide to speed up just because you want to pass them.
people who drive well below the speed limit.
computers.
the fact that I have to connect from my laptop to my desktop to get my ipod to update.
itunes not being able be smart enough to know I already put a certain song on it.
when I'm doing something and someone asks if I'm busy.

I hate

-My roommate smacking me (that really hurts)
-Things that taste disgusting
-People that think they have it "so hard" when they actually have it quite easy
-People who pretend to be something their not to fit in
-Attention grabbers
-People who tell me god hates me
-Being cold
-People asking me stupid questions
-People getting into my personal busniess

I HATE ITUNESSS!
i hate that i dont have a video ipod to watch CSI.

i hate abercrombie
i hate screamo music

i hate that i still have a huge bio project.
i hate how i procrastinate.

I hate when your trying to watch TV and your friend comes in and says "What are you watching?" when it's obviously when your watching Family Guy or The Simpsons. And then them talking about how they loved a particular episode that they saw 2 months back while your trying to concentrate on the new episode. Gawd. Irritating.

I hate when you are sewing something and you stab your slef in the finger with the needle..owwe!
I hate when i slip on nothing.
I hate when i chewing gum and my hair gets in my mouth and then into my gum!
I hate when im watching something and someone comes in and is like "i dont like this" steals the remote...and changes the channel!

I hate it when you’re driving on the motorway and because there are roadworks there's a 40-mph speed limit with average speed check cameras, what I hate is when someone (with no common sense all at) drives right up behind you. If they want to pass they can, but don't. It's like people do it on purpose to get you to speed up. :rolleyes:

Tinkerbell said:
I hate it when you’re driving on the motorway and because there are roadworks there's a 40-mph speed limit with average speed check cameras, what I hate is when someone (with no common sense all at) drives right up behind you. If they want to pass they can, but don't. It's like people do it on purpose to get you to speed up. :rolleyes:

^Oh that's so annoying. Totally annoying.

- I hate having depression and not knowing why
- I hate when I am already going over the speed limit and people are tailgating me
- I hate making left hand turns
- I hate when people get angry at me for not turning on red
- I hate when people push me aside because they have a significant other
- I hate how on some forums, if you diss a character, everyone gets into an uproar, except if it is Sara Sidle. Why is she the only exception to the "no diss rule"? There are people out there who do like her.

Lizzy_004 said:
justjess said:
I hate going back to work after a long bank holiday weekend. Grrrr....

Me too. But I hate going back to school after any weekend, I just hate Mondays.

Mondays suck! I know exactly what you mean. At Sunday evening I'm always starting to feel bad because I have to go back to school on Monday.

I hate people who are nice to you when they need you for something (say homework to copy or a pen) and whenever they don't need you anymore, they drop you and go back to their 'cool' friends.

Back