What are you wearing right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
WillowsWannaBe said:
madgeorge said:
LOL ^^^ Nice. I hate sunburns! Try putting Keri lotion n it. Or put a shirt in the freezer for a day(in a plastic bag) and then put it on, it'll cool the burn down and feel REALLY GOOD.
Thank you for the tip ;) BTW, the clothes I'm wearing reduced to panties, ROTFLMFAO :lol: There's nothing else on me, seriously :lol:
Hmmm.. sunburns.. I always rub it in with yoghurt or cold tea.. seriously! yoghurt is the best, I've been there.

Wearing boxers and tanktop.. just rolled out of bed.

I'm wearing...*looks down*

A grey t-shirt, and dark blue sweat pants. Yes I am such a fashion diva today. :rolleyes: :p

I am wearing white workout pants with Canada printed in red on the butt part, and a white t-shirt. (its night time and I have a blacklight which makes my white clothes glow so i am going to dance :D)

JayneEmilysRealm said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
madgeorge said:
LOL ^^^ Nice. I hate sunburns! Try putting Keri lotion n it. Or put a shirt in the freezer for a day(in a plastic bag) and then put it on, it'll cool the burn down and feel REALLY GOOD.
Thank you for the tip ;) BTW, the clothes I'm wearing reduced to panties, ROTFLMFAO :lol: There's nothing else on me, seriously :lol:
Hmmm.. sunburns.. I always rub it in with yoghurt or cold tea.. seriously! yoghurt is the best, I've been there.
Thank you! I know the yoghurt thing, but not the cold tea... I'll try it out!

so. friggin. hot.
I'm wearing a white "HAWAII" tank top and a green mini-sarong. Basically, as little clothing as I can legally get away with.

Well it's not that awesome...it's okay, I guess. I think I posted a picture of myself wearing it in the old picture thread once... :D

orange t-shirt, says
Urban Jungle survival
Welcome
wilderness vivality
nature neigbourhood

South Africa Republic

:lol:

oh yeah and of course black shorts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back