What are you wearing right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh I dunno Izzy.. it's too hot to wear anything else but skin really.. but I don't think the neighbours would like it and I'll be having the cops banging on my door in no time when I do that :p It's 32c here, which is about 90F.. too hot!

Its only 76F here which is around 24C so its not too bad and the clouds have gone at least.
Getting to cops round wouldn't be a good idea, I can see the headlines now :lol:

Black flip-flops, green undies, boring nude coloured bra, pink bracelet, blue t-shirt reading "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

yeah, I'm a theatre nerd.

long sleeved blue pajamas, bright pink fluffy socks with another pair underneath and a dressing gown... i'm still kinda cold caus' this dressing gown is pretty thin...

black short -sleeve shirt, white pants w/ leather belt, brown socks with emblem on it and black shoes.

Very very sparkly tube top with palm trees and a sunset, shaded in light brown, and light blue shorts. I feel like a prissy girl in this outfit lol It's my first tube top.

Dark blue jeans and undies, haven't got around to getting fully dressed yet.... I have to find a clean shirt, which is rare in my room, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back