Welcome to the Websites Forum

elusiveblue

Pathologist
You Have Arrived!!!

Welcome to the Websites Forum. If you are new to talk.csifiles.com please take a moment to introduce yourself. If you are new the Websites forum introduce yourself. We love to hear from the new people. Even if you have been around and we all know who you are feel free to come here, make friends and hangout. I am your moderator elusiveblue, you can call me eb if you like. I promise the rumors about me are not true (most of them anyway) and if you don't know what I am talking about, I won't scare with them. ;)

If you are new there are a few places I recommend checking out:
Board Rules: This is a very useful page, and will help keep you out of trouble.
talk.csifiles FAQ: If you can't find the answer to your question in the board rules check this page.
Questions Forum: And if you still find your self looking for answers scan the the QSF, or leave your problem there.

This is the place to come hangout and talk about all the other CSI stuff on the web. There have been some questions as to what should and should not be put in this forum. Let me just do a little clarifying. This is a forum to talk about CSI related websites that you have created (feel free to do a little self promotion) or found. Catagories that these include (but are not limited to) are: appreciation/fan, actor, art, shipper, screen cap, forensic, character, story(fan fiction), and behind the scenes/how'd they do that just to give you an idea. Also, I am not opposed to talking about tips and tricks for website building, asking for website help, and talking about the "how to" (but keep in mind this is a CSI message board, not an instructional site-don't get upset if no one here can help you).

Re: www.Welcome_to_the_Websites_Forum.com

Hello... I have question if anyone knows the answer that would relly help me out. Recenlly I have a craving for Snicker fan Fics and I was wondering if there was another web site dedicated just for it....I know there is one for GSR but I cant find any snickers????????

Thanks

Greetings! My name is Poseidon. I come as an ambassador of good will from the website CSI Game dot net. We're not quite
as specialized as you are but we do have our purpose. In our user to user section, we help people who are stuck in the games. Our site is international in tone as we have players from Mexico, Canada, England, South Africa, Norway just to name a few. There is also a section for introductions. ;)

GreggoChick, your rank varies depending upon the number of posts you have put on this board. There have been lists mentioned in the QSF (Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback Forum) of this board. Hope that helps.

0-4 Civilian
5-24 Victim
25-49 Dead on Arrival
50-99 Hit and Run
100-149 Witness
150-199 Prime Suspect
200-299 Rookie
300-499 Police Officer
500-749 Lab Technician
750-999 CSI Levil One
1000-1499 Pathologist
1500-1999 CSI Level Two